What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Oregon, the pics were taken between Tillamook and Seaside

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Beautiful place!

Removed the rear seats and banged, scraped, and vacuumed up a little over 3 POUNDS of rust. There's probably another pound that fell through. Tomorrow is surgery day. The PO's "fix" was to cover it with tape and let it keep rusting 2bc97a4c3776f1f2444dbe14647bb95b.jpgf0b496f23600825067fc6dd88cf988b1.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I feel so lucky. I have seen no rust on mine, body or frame. I even pulled all the carpet and rolled in bed liner and never found more than surface rust under the driver's feet.

I feel so lucky. I have seen no rust on mine, body or frame. I even pulled all the carpet and rolled in bed liner and never found more than surface rust under the driver's feet.

There's only a small amount of rust forward of the rear seats. Everything rearward looks like it was just never washed or taken care of. Oh well, under-seat storage time now!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My 89 has absolutely zero rust too, I feel so blessed haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure if this has been mentioned before on the 3.0 to 3.3 swap, the 3.3 Im doing was an automatic it has a pilot bushing

in the crank for the converter that has to be pulled if your changing over to a stick and the bushing for the stick has to be

installed.

This one has Jim Conner front suspension and is double shocked on all 4 corners, as I was cleaning it up I collected almost

$10.00 in change, hopefully it will be running by next weekend

Yay, they fit!!! Parents will be getting me tires for a graduation gift. (Super happy and grateful about that!) Anybody got recommendations? My rig sees mostly street use but obviously needs to be able to perform. Terrain is mostly wet and sandy, with some dunes and rocks thrown in if I go someplace specific.

Yay, they fit!!! Parents will be getting me tires for a graduation gift. (Super happy and grateful about that!) Anybody got recommendations? My rig sees mostly street use but obviously needs to be able to perform. Terrain is mostly wet and sandy, with some dunes and rocks thrown in if I go someplace specific.

BFG KO2

• Like 1

BFG KO2

siped

Flooded as in fuel, or water?

Water. Lots. Filter was so bad I just threw it in the back of the Deuce (it was our group's garbage truck, I was participating in a trail cleanup with my local 4x4 club). Luckily the nearby Napa had one.

IMG_20170415_102757.jpg

Edited by mjotrainbrain

So it's sealed on bottom and drawing in through the screen on top? Seems reasonable, you would need to get in water up to the headlights before worrying about it.

• Like 1

So it's sealed on bottom and drawing in through the screen on top? Seems reasonable, you would need to get in water up to the headlights before worrying about it.

Yup, that's exactly what I did. I guess the air it's getting is probably a bit warmer, but I'll take a slight power loss over losing the engine.

Repainted wiper arms black and threw in some weathertech floor mats. Also rewired my camp trailer to a 4 pin flat connector so I can get rid of my 6 pin round on the nissan.