What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

The snorkel should be here on the 4th and UCA and panhard bracket this week.

But until then I've been organizing all the spare and replaced parts in the back and removed the rear bumper and jacked up trailer hitch.

Sent from inside my potato

Replaced the door handle so I can open it from the outside

I just did this last week, it's already &^%*ing loose and hard to open again!! I'm gonna lock tire the adjuster in place next time I'm in there. Or get the correct plastic piece that seems to be missing, that's probably a better idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spent all day yesterday working on the 95 it's all together and looks ok, as I was cleaning it up I noticed the outer door

handle on the passenger side is broken will change that out this morning, also drivers side rear door lock not working

from the switch. will pull the rear hatch wind deflecter from the 94 and install on the 95.

parts installed so far left frt fender, headlights, side marker lights, frt turn lights, grill, bumper, and valance? below bumper

Truck was running like crap. I didn't think the rattling was related.

https://youtu.be/ttpqafpC2-A

You're not supposed to clean carbon from your exhaust with rocks! but I'm facing that issue with my 98 impreza. The front converter has rattled loose inside exactly like in the video and has been slowly melting and clumping up destroying itself in the process..

Hit up a scrap yard today to pull some parts. I really envy the guys way down south at times like this.

Ri0BRDQh.jpg

I was at one last week and had to take my jacket off, it was too hot!

• 2 weeks later...

Pulled into the local Canadian Tire because I have a leak at the brake line.... which I discovered on the highway in traffic.... and left it there for repairs. I do _not_ work on cars below 5 degrees Celsius unless I have to

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Got my snorkel in a couple days ago. Actually came with stainless steel hardware is for $170 is pretty fantastic quality! I'll be starting an install and review thread when I get the time to install it. Other than that I discovered a mouse making a home in my airbox today -.-

disconnected the positive post on the battery. Got home yesterday and the stupid truck was squeaking and chirping. Apparently, leaving it un-driven for 3 months and being in the teens out, the battery decided to crap out/in/etc and trigger the alarm (which was a terrible sound with a dead battery). I opened the door and it stopped.... not enough juice to squeak anymore. Still waiting for my replacement title so I can get her sold.

Tension rod bushings finally. Left side was really bad. Ate through the sleeve into the rod a little and def needs some welding on the bracket. Right side wasn't too bad. Both came apart easy. Having a bastard of a time lining up the rear hole on the right side. Hit myself in the face trying to force it with a screwdriver so it's break time lol

0114171057.jpg.062ace5cb4f2438995d51d917

Edited by Blue109

Picked off 3 buckets-worth of dried mud from the underbody and wheelwells from last weekend's excursion. That's what was left after power washing some of it the other day. Still need to power wash it again.

• Like 2

Picked off 3 buckets-worth of dried mud from the underbody and wheelwells from last weekend's excursion. That's what was left after power washing some of it the other day. Still need to power wash it again.

Don't forget in the door sills!

starting in on the new 88 I picked up a week ago, supposedly a tbelt was installed and it wouldn't start.

​ My driveway is starting to look like a pathfinder convention 2 88s a 94 and a 95, the 94 is going to be my parts vehicle.

• Like 3

starting in on the new 88 I picked up a week ago, supposedly a tbelt was installed and it wouldn't start.

​ My driveway is starting to look like a pathfinder convention 2 88s a 94 and a 95, the 94 is going to be my parts vehicle.

That's awesome haha. I was hoping the one I saw on Craigslist with lots of aftermarket stuff would last till tax time, it was on there for like 2 months, but the ad was taken down a week ago.

That's awesome haha. I was hoping the one I saw on Craigslist with lots of aftermarket stuff would last till tax time, it was on there for like 2 months, but the ad was taken down a week ago.

the white 88 one with the jim conner ucas?

the white 88 one with the jim conner ucas?

I don't remember the color but it had the tubular upper control arms, Nissan pre runner style bumper, heavy duty torsions and thorley headers. It was in AZ

no headers and it has ca plates on it, it has Jim Conner racing ucas and double shocks haven't gotten underneath it yet

5spd, manual windows got it from a guy in OntarioCa

Damn that sounds sweet. How much for it? This one was 500 and had a bad ecu. Would have been a great parts vehicle.