What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Mine works fine too even with it adjusted loose for the lift.

I installed one of the rear springs yesterday hoping to level it with the front. Looks like I might have to swap out the springs in front or build a bumper level it out.

20161024_184450.jpg

Everybody in Colorado has that many stickers.... I think, but I've never left this county just of the three people from Colorado that got lost here they all had stickers like that. haha

It should have an adjustment if its just slack in the cable.

Could need pads or shoes though.

On a side note of the 20 vehicles I've owned since my wife and I got married 4 years ago many were manuals.... maybe 3 had functional e-brakes. I draw the e-brake short stick in life every time, I used to hand the valets my truck keys and a brick if it was a hilly parking lot.

Edited by LittleFR
  • Like 1

Everybody in Colorado has that many stickers.... I think, but I've never left this county just of the three people from Colorado that got lost here they all had stickers like that. haha

On a side note of the 20 vehicles I've owned since my wife and I got married 4 years ago many were manuals.... maybe 3 had functional e-brakes. I draw the e-brake short stick in life every time, I used to hand the valets my truck keys and a brick if it was a hilly parking lot.

Really? I encountered this in Florida and I wondered why. There is so much to see in your country, and the rest of the world...Not trying to insult, I just hear about this all the time where people have never been further than 20 minutes from their hometown.

Rear end lift us complete. Wheelbase is definitely shorter now.

I saw that coming, your rearend has been slowing creeping forwards from your update pics.

Going to build longer arms or go with it?

I saw that coming, your rearend has been slowing creeping forwards from your update pics.

Going to build longer arms or go with it?

Yeah I plan on it in the future. My main focus is to get it streetable and pass inspection first before diving deeper.

I have an old set of 44044 leaf Springs that I may try out to bring the height down some. I don't like being tall as I get way too tipsy.

Edited by Cuong Nguyen

I rotated my tires and pulled the driver side wheel spacer and Warn apart to tighten a loose bearing and retorqued everything. In what may be a record 45minutes start to finish for me by myself. And the 4wd still worked when I got done! Ha

No more wheel bearing wobble though. Wish I had just done it right last time I was in there.... I could have had my feet propped up eating a sammich instead of hustling to get my truck together for a long work trip this week.

Pulled the front seats out and scrubbed them with some washing liquid and warm water, then hit them with the pressure sprayer. So much brown crap came off hidden in the fabric from the last 25 years of use. While the seats were out I vacuumed the carpet where I found $2 hidden under a flap in the carpet! Let the seats dry off all day in the sun and bolted them back in. The seat bottoms are still wet amazingly so I threw a towel in there for now but it's nice to have dirt free and nice smelling seats.

Pulled the front seats out and scrubbed them with some washing liquid and warm water, then hit them with the pressure sprayer. So much brown crap came off hidden in the fabric from the last 25 years of use. While the seats were out I vacuumed the carpet where I found $2 hidden under a flap in the carpet! Let the seats dry off all day in the sun and bolted them back in. The seat bottoms are still wet amazingly so I threw a towel in there for now but it's nice to have dirt free and nice smelling seats.

I need to do the same urgently :blush:

I have got only 2 small stickers on mine which are rather small ones as well maybe I am the only one figured I would be the first one for you without a ton of em on there Ride. lol!

Also yes you are right there is an adjustment to be able to tighten the ebrake on these I had same issue on mine as well which had to adjust it from underneith located bout midway or little more towards the rear of the vehicle.

as for what I have done today on my Pathfinder to continue on with the thread:

Done Today:

1. Changed out Radiator from one that I had Pulled off of my old 1995 XE

2. Changed all the Belts

3. While I was at it since I was already getting into things while I was in there cleaned up engine bay changed water Pump timing belt & going to track down my injector circut code I keep getting.

4. Changed all fluids

5. Switched out all Solenoids with new ones in my Transmission Pan see if that fixes that issue if not then well it's on to looking for a new transmission for this girl. Which if that is the case then heck at least I have a couple extra of all solenoids in there in case I ever need them or guess I could sell em if it comes down to that we'll see what the outcome is first though.

To Do:

1. Try to figure out why my ET-Auto Power Switch is no longer functioning anymore

2. Find source to why the clock on my dash is no longer working light comes on for it but doens't display the time just lit up & blank.

3. Get new windshield & replace

4. Front steering & Suspension replacement

I found a yellow invoice in Japanese hidden under the center console. I can't understand it but looks like a leftover transmission ticket they put on the assembly line. Also found a white ticket well hidden inside the sun visor pocket. Also in Japanese, I found someone who knows the language and they said it was a parking card for a car park.

I found a yellow invoice in Japanese hidden under the center console. I can't understand it but looks like a leftover transmission ticket they put on the assembly line. Also found a white ticket well hidden inside the sun visor pocket. Also in Japanese, I found someone who knows the language and they said it was a parking card for a car park.

Yes, mine was imported from Japan too and i got the owner manual in Japanese. Not very helpful!

I got a little closer to having a center console again.

IMG_7186_zpse3wdwevi.jpg

I still need to figure out mounting to the floor, but before that, I want to decide if I'm cutting the legs any farther. Can someone who still has the stock console check the height from carpet to lid for me? I chucked my stock console when I had the interior out and I'd like to have this thing somewhere close to the stock height.

Then I hacked up a microwave case to skin the lower part of the console. It's got a pretty good bit of flat surface on the back, so I cut and drilled it like I was making a gasket for the face plate on my cheap 300W inverter, then sandwiched it between inverter's face and chassis. It actually seems pretty solid. It'll be hardwired inside the console, thanks in part to the PO's abandoned audio amp wire that's conveniently there already.

IMG_7194_zpsoauih9yn.jpg

• Like 1