What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

I've been slacking and not posting on here... I've been too busy to get pictures and update on mine... I've done a lot the past two weeks though... I'll try to get photos up today...

Here's the list of my recent accomplishments on my 94 SE...

Rancho 5000 series shocks on all 4 corners

Moog cargo control springs in the rear

Air-Lift rear helper springs in the rear

New cb radio

Usb power port installed in the center console

Mic for my Bluetooth stereo (hands free talking) mounted next to the map lights

7 pin rv style trailer connector and proportional trailer brake controller

LED dome lights

Rear power center in the driver side wall of the cargo area. It has in it a 12v outlet, 2 USB ports, and a volt meter

I also put in a toggle switch for the rear power center so I can leave it off when not needed

Headlight relay harness

Waiting to do next is

Rough country steering stabilizer

Energy suspension strut rod bushings

Front tires/alignment

Again, I'll try to post some photos today... It's so beautiful out...

99b660d4b98d467a958c5404b6091757.jpg

My pathfinder (I call her Anna Ruby)

e62b82e55fabd5529b28ddac092e744c.jpg

Proportional brake controller

41e6b93a26446207933a3954a6f0694a.jpg

Shock/spring/air helper

3fdee46fc3493593804f1ecf3de4d074.jpg

Hookup for the air helpers

611865047a96b8b3d804b85795052392.jpg

Hands free mic

3d5bd800eaee1ba9666ff87ed1edb9e2.jpg

USB ports and rear control switch

c626664306bc9e1bd2327669dc53a479.jpg

Rear power center

2e4d4a9bdf844c78e1d97aa4e2fa694d.jpg

7 pin connector

661a07d848a07c8d6a4603a7c00c2be3.jpg

Cb radio

b362e7cefd5301cc9263e2ca99c53979.jpg

Current mileage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cleaned a bunch of mouse crap out of the air system, drilled a broken cargo hook bolt out of the cargo area (yes, Nissan, phillips-head was a good idea), wondered why there was fluff in the channel under where the trim goes... spent the rest of the night cleaning out the mouse nest that was in there. The nest itself wasn't too bad, but there's this green putty kinda stuff left behind that's a really bright translucent green and doesn't seem bothered by any solvent I've thrown at it. I can only assume it's what happens when mouse piss meets mold spores.

Have I mentioned that I hate mice?

Only thing worse than mice is rats... Never had rats or mice in my pathfinder... Had squirrels try to make a nest on my engine though... Had to replace my ignition system after they chewed it all up... And cleaning the nuts they left around the spark plugs was a total pain in the butt...

Only thing worse than mice is rats... Never had rats or mice in my pathfinder... Had squirrels try to make a nest on my engine though... Had to replace my ignition system after they chewed it all up... And cleaning the nuts they left around the spark plugs was a total pain in the butt...

My engine squirrels took offence to this. But they also thought I couldn't put a rocket engine on a Bassett....again.

Edited by kdj

I know it's not a Pathfinder, but I HAVE heard the Rogue referred to as a mini Pathfinder...lol

I got adventurous and mounted a couple 4" LED spotlights on the Snowspeedercb752af642d235a23af9f2ce6ccf6aad.jpg9f928c47b66adb14006ca627ffce07d6.jpg7083688e17fa424a92e843598731c399.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Was thinking of my next repair/maintenance and I realized that I have not heard of Alkorahil for a while, is it me only? Any body some news from him?

Ph.

Started to replace the clutch hydraulics on my '88. I stopped when the flare nut on the bottom of the damper started to round off because it's so stuck and rusty. I'll grab some tools from work tomorrow and finish it up. It will come off.

Well it is the second compressor...this one I put on before the last trans went out...then it sat for 11 months and 23 days before I could afford to rebuild the trans...and what do you know...the compressor goes out about 6 weeks after the trans is installed...and about a month OUT of warranty....sigh.

Front seal...again. Too bad the parts are not available to fix it myself...

And yes you can buy rebuild kits but the actual ceramic seal does NOT come with the kit...

Already tried that!

Discovered a good method for removing side mirror glass out of it's plastic housing - feeler gauge tool or spark plug gap measuring tool. It's a good sliver of metal to wedge in and run it around the edge of the glass to pop it out. My mirror had an annoying rattle and would you believe there was a coin behind it. Only 5 cents though. Beats me how it got in there. I think the PO had a rattle from there and tried gluing a coin in it but when the coin got loose it became a new rattle lol.