What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Getting ol red ready for a 4 day desert run going out to the Blythe area an look for geodes and other gem stones, an if it gets too hot I'll hit the river and hunt for carp with the bow

• Like 1

Massively busy day doing some maintenance & custom jobbys.

Installed the R50 center console (little bit of a mission, few head scratchers)
2015-05-032010.00.38_zpsi79r0iks.jpg?t=1

Replaced my shocks (This job was WELL overdue, I mean look at the state of that ah.... bush... that's not there...)

2015-05-032010.32.05_zpslh1acrwe.jpg?t=1

2015-05-03%2010.52.03_zpsdvniiktf.jpg

Installed bash plate I picked up from a wreckers

2015-05-032013.49.02_zps757crfz6.jpg?t=1

Kicked the tires to make sure the tires were still good, then put the tarp back over :)

I also do that some times, but most of time if i'm angry or frustrated on something.

Changed the oil. Greased all my bushings again. Changed out my front driveshaft grease zerk as it wouldn't let grease through. Lubed my door hinges and window glass run rubbers with silicone spray and wd-40. Cleaned the air flow meter with some spray. Old boy is doing just fine!

Did a transmission service on it yesterday. Fluid was basically black. I used Castrol Transmax Import ATF, it does feel a lot better and it's helped the hard shift out of first on light throttle quite a bit. When it's fully hot it's really smooth. Was glad to see no metal particles in the pan... kind of alarming that an '04 with an RL4 has the same weird characteristics as the RE4s.

Edited by Kingman

I thought it was the re4? Or is yours 2wd?

Today I attempted the install of my new superlift UCA's. Got one side done but the other, the spindle wouldn't come out of the old AC uca. Will have to finish it next weekend when I can get access to a press. Or I will cut it out of the uca, but I kinda wanna sell them afterword, lol.

threw the trailer receiver in the back end after the mounting brackets finally rusted through and the damned thing fell off while my son was driving.

threw the trailer receiver in the back end after the mounting brackets finally rusted through and the damned thing fell off while my son was driving.

So no more towing for you? Or are you going to get the welder out.

threw a receiver on the 07 Odyssey to get the logsplitter back to the rental place (needed one anyway for my bike rack). I have to pickup some 3/16 steel at the local welding supply shop and the Pathy will hauling rice-burners out of the snow again this winter