What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Wow! That overshadows my update. New passenger side exhaust manifold, no more truck turrets! Not sure I could part with my pathy. I sold my '72 bronco when I had kids. I've regretted it ever since. I don't want to make that mistake again.

Nunya, sry news seem to take time to travel. I was looking for a button like "don't like" or "report him" but the sens really is "this is not a good news".

Ph.

Nunya, sry news seem to take time to travel. I was looking for a button like "don't like" or "report him" but the sens really is "this is not a good news".

Ph.

It's bitter sweet honestly. Other stuff just took priorities and I know by time I have the time and money together again it will be too late (the whole 'leave it sit-goes to sheit' thing). Even once he leaves my possession, this place won't be able to get rid of me though. Well, technically there ARE ways...

It's bitter sweet honestly. Other stuff just took priorities and I know by time I have the time and money together again it will be too late (the whole 'leave it sit-goes to sheit' thing). Even once he leaves my possession, this place won't be able to get rid of me though. Well, technically there ARE ways...

Okays that sounds good. Thx.

and technically you know what to do, and practically everybody will be happy to see you around.

And who would handle the zombies attack?

Ph.

Nunya! Sell me your tail light covers if you are selling the rig ! Me want so bad ! Lol

Sure but they come with the rest of a truck plus! :lol: (depending on how long he sits I might pull them off and sell seperatly. You mean the guards I assume?)

Actually put the signs on today too, he's officially on the market.

Added a solar panel charger from harbor freight, and bought a new cobra 29 Ltd multi led CB radio. Got a great deal on it. Normally cost $159 got it for $75 brand new, and still getting a $20 refund. Check out your local Love's truck stop. I am still working on getting the time to complete the process of adding the front brush guard

Added a solar panel charger from harbor freight, and bought a new cobra 29 Ltd multi led CB radio. Got a great deal on it. Normally cost $159 got it for $75 brand new, and still getting a $20 refund. Check out your local Love's truck stop. I am still working on getting the time to complete the process of adding the front brush guard

Like the idea of a solar panel. Have a pic where it was mounted?

Like the idea of a solar panel. Have a pic where it was mounted?

I have it mounted to the passenger side window. It's the best side for catching the sun where it'sparked. IIt's got suction cups and allows for moving it around as needed. So far it seems to be working good.

Cleaned the MAF and TB on the '04. Then had to do the whole pedal relearn and idle relearn. Didnt want to take at first. Couldnt figure out why. Then, realized the floor mat was keeping the pedal from actually bottoming out. Removed it, tried again. Voila! Worked!

Got my npora stickers from fleurys and also received my superlift ucas from summit. They shipped me the black powder coated ones (they look to be just rough country version which I was very happy to see, I love powder coat! )

Will be a fun weekend. Can't wait to get them in. My front ifs will be fully upgraded after this. :) superlift ucas, trailmaster 4" lift, full poly bushes all around!

• Like 1

Phew got the superlift ucas in. Such a pain getting the old spindles out and the old bushings and sleeves off but got it all done and wow does it drive nice now. I hardly even feel bumps or potholes on the road now. Feels like a full size truck with how stable it is. I am surprised how much more shock absorption the truck has from just the ucas and new bushings. Very happy with the investment.