What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Took the tube/steps off the truck. Definitely gives a lot more clearance between the tires but I did find out that I miss them when I am washing the truck to wash and dry the top.

Not sure if I like the new look or not.... If I decide to leave it this way I will have them to sell to someone who wants them.

2014-10-18124635_zpsc1b04ab2.jpg

2014-10-18124616_zpsce608c56.jpg

I found those but none for a WD21. I guess I can do what it did for bumpers.... modify!! I see. The Rugged Rocks sliders are kinda universal, choose your tab locations and weld away....

Edited by SkiBumBrian

A couple days ago I fixed my death wobble with polyurethane split bushings from (whiteline.com.au), got bushings through local Partsource store. Only took about 3 hours, pulled bolts out and was surprised that they still had gold color to them(looked almost new). Pushed out a few of the old steel sleeves and bushings with my fingers, i guess that explains the wobble. Not bad for a 26 year old truck, now all my bushings are done. Has about 420,000 km.

Edited by BluePath

^^^holy moly, your truck has 317000km more than mine!! Wow mine is just a toddler in comparison. This is actually quite comforting to know. I know many pathys are in their 300's but haven't seen to many 400+ yet.

One of my friends here has a 95 with 415k. My old one was at 430~ish when I sold it. It ran like new but was rusty.

I just bought a nice black 95 Se 5 speed this weekend. Vancouver truck so rust is minimal. Only 200k km.

• Like 1

After letting it sit for the last month and half, started it up, ran out to the lake, and found that every thing is in great shape. Power,shift,brakes all good. Time to get it out in the woods or put it up for sale...debating which way to go. We don't use it much at all...what to do....hmmm

Today, I mostly did the worst ever paint job of my life on the bonnet of the Pathy... Sorry old girl. I did, however, successfully replace the worn top pin in my tyre carrier with a 16mm high tensile bolt. Play is gone, no more rattle!!!

:gay::nono::ar15:

But in all seriousness, the modern 4runners are more like our pathfinders than the modern pathfinders ;( Stupid Nissan and their family vans.... Hopefully you didn't trade the WD for it?

haha no I still have the pathy... it wasn't worth trading in after all the $ i've dumped into it... but convincing the wife to enjoy the new SUV is another story hah

Downloaded the factory a/t manual, and am grunting my way through the diagnostics to figure out why my line pressure is so high.

On dry or wet pavement, it's not a big deal, but if I get into packed snow/ice this winter, that 1-2 shift will send me sideways.

Even the 2-3 shift will rattle your fillings.

Edited by Elmo