What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

It's all Sharp gravel out in the back where the truck is. Lawnmower would be a death trap for my legs. driving over a tarp and letting it grow underneath is too...sloppy. I like my yard to be nice to look at lol. Sometimes the best thing to do is just get down and yank out the weeds by their roots, then less come back every time. I used to do landscaping before I went back to school and sometimes the harder way is the best way.

Liquid tarps for sale at the local hardware store, its called Roundup...LOL

I don't know about where nefarious lives, but here they've banned any weed killer that actually works.

I don't know about where nefarious lives, but here they've banned any weed killer that actually works.

Yup Round Up is against the law here. I guess it was killing too many hippies Good thing I've built up an immunity over the years.

Edited by kdj

Aw thats to easy, thinking of using a 4way up on the dash where the blank is

Well we finished wiring the KCs in mamas 94, used a 4way flasher switch. If anyone wants to know which pins, I used the 2 outside pins bottom row

Tightened up right wheel bearings, had hub apart apparently didn't get seated all the way first time around. Removed remainder of broken strips from roof and sealed rusted out holes where screws used to be... So will quit leaking water inside.

Took her up mineral basin with the jeeps. Suprised them and myself. Posted Image

Lots of jeeps....

Posted Image

And carnage....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Looks like you got lucky! Time for some skid plates if you are gonna wheel like that! Thanks for the pics.... Sorta reminds me of my Class 5 off road days when we cracked a case and used a "diaper" to catch the oil, pour it back in, drive another couple hundred yards, pour it back in.... at least we made it to the next check point.

Looks like you got lucky! Time for some skid plates if you are gonna wheel like that! Thanks for the pics.... Sorta reminds me of my Class 5 off road days when we cracked a case and used a "diaper" to catch the oil, pour it back in, drive another couple hundred yards, pour it back in.... at least we made it to the next check point.

Yeah I got extremely lucky lol skid plates are definitely in the works lol

Use steel skids, saw a yota a few weeks ago that used aluminum skid plates and paid the price for the lite weight, ripped wide open and cracked his oil tank.

i was planning on that, but thank you for the advise. after taking my Pathy up this last weekend i learned so much about the truck. its a very capable rig right out of the box. every jeep at the event had a 4" or higher lift, and i was (lower) stock height. i hit allot of rocks on the bottom (obviously lol) but i still had the traction and angles to make it up almost everything they did. i chickened out on 2 due to height issues. tried one of those though lol. man it was a blast! can't wait to get my lift and try again!

10325134_4053475031012_86165622007904213

10302272_4053474911009_75482072306574263

This happened..... lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then got bored waiting on service writers.... so this happened lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

SO......what happened

He lifted his truck twice! Nice lift man, looks good. I'd like to do the same, what did you do in the front? I'd like to do my lift but hesitant to crank the T-bars because I don't want to screw my truck up. Also, how do you like those Nexen Roadian M/T's? They look good.

Changed my oil yesterday, poured in liquid gold, it was beautiful. Oh yeah, btw, O'reillys having a sale on right now on 5 quart jug of Mobile 1 Synthetic in 5w-30 and 10w-30 for $30. That's less than what the 4 quarts would cost you individually. And ofcourse I used a Mobile 1 synthetic oil filter to boot :) This is the first time I've run a 5 weight so I'm hoping to see a little increase in mileage.

He lifted his truck twice! Nice lift man, looks good. I'd like to do the same, what did you do in the front? I'd like to do my lift but hesitant to crank the T-bars because I don't want to screw my truck up. Also, how do you like those Nexen Roadian M/T's? They look good.

Only lifted it once, unless you including putting it on my lift at work lol

Love the lift. Makes my truck awesomer lol.

I love the nexen mt. I've been running nexens on my drift car for a while. Figured I'd put them on my truck. Turns out they grip really well, look really good. I went crawling and didn't even air down and had no grip issues. I was impressed to say the least lol.

Edited by 89Rotary
  • Like 1