What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Semi truck noise is money to my ears, Ohhhhh that's right I drive one...LOL :)

Not when that semi is broken!

Also through in my new rear panhard drop bracket. I will have to update my profile and member page tomorrow.

Did the oil change and installed new oil filter. I put in the 6.2 litres of oil as recommended and the dipstick shows bang on the full mark. Next week I'm draining the coolant and flushing it out, I have a fresh 5 litre container of Tectaloy 90 waiting to go in. I will pull out the coolant reservoir and clean that out too since I'm putting fresh coolant in.

Computer systems Technology. And yea I just graduated too. :)

Right on dude. I just got my diploma in industrial automation and instrumentation. You do more hardware or software?

Right on dude. I just got my diploma in industrial automation and instrumentation. You do more hardware or software?

Both. I learned all the Cisco IOS stuff, and near the end there was a strong focus on security. There was also a lot of Linux and scripting.

I am half tempted to go take some night courses on web stuff, or programming. But I need to find a job first.

Got to pull an F-250 fourteen feet out of a ditch while the Pathy was up to the top of the hubs in water.... not sure what kind of nighmares await me after that little bit of fun!!

sent from under Ernest the Pathfinder

Used it to drag my Jeep project to a friends house to weld the spider gears in the rear axle. I do get funny looks when I'm towing a big lifted Jeep with a tough little Japanese SUV.

Used it to drag my Jeep project to a friends house to weld the spider gears in the rear axle. I do get funny looks when I'm towing a big lifted Jeep with a tough little Japanese SUV.

Just remember to make wide right turns

Got my first wheel in the mail today. Funny how summit ships things but, hey. Hope I get the other 3 lol

15x8 summit deep 8 wheels.

Posted Image

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Blasted some welds on my SFD in the front end. I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone running this type of setup. Truck feels way more sturdy up front. Going for alignment in the am!

Blasted some welds on my SFD in the front end. I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone running this type of setup. Truck feels way more sturdy up front. Going for alignment in the am!

Alignment done this am. A while back I noticed an inconsistency in the RPM while holding the throttle at approximately 1700-2200 RPMs. It would gradually climb to the noted range then bounce down and back up consistently.. Going to flash the ECU this afternoon at my buddy's shop. As well as replace the tranny mount.

Dumped the old coolant out (it's been 3 years since last change) took the coolant reservoir out and sprayed some degreaser inside to loosen up this grey muck in it. Put a rag inside and stirred it around using an old toothbrush which got rid of the muck. Filled that up again with hot water to let it dissolve more while I flushed the radiator out. I flushed from the top and then stuck the hose to the drain port which got more green coolant out the top. Flushed several times which got more green out each time. Back inside, yep coolant reservoir is spotless inside now so rinsed it out, bolted it back in and refilled radiator with fresh coolant.

Finely got my front brakes done yesterday. Now can stop or slow down. Great options, should have done this ages ago.

• Like 1

This is my first day on the new brakes. Had a Jeep pull out in front of me and I must say they put some more stop than panic in a "Panic Stop".

I pulled the front and rear bumpers and body lift bumper brackets, rear wing, auxiliary reverse lamps, and a few other misc parts off of my old pathy to swap to my new one.

Also spent some more time grinding away the corrosion on an old set of alloy rims that I'm restoring for the new truck to shave wheel weight.

I also pulled all the weeds that were surrounding the pathfinder too so as not to start a vegetation colony inside it. Lol.

Does anyone know where I can get an 140 acer tarp? The weeds around here are getting too tall.

Edited by kdj