What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

man i dont know my self atm :) new front and rear break lines with 50mm extra in case of a lift , r50 front seats and console , got a h4 relay loom off ebay fitted that well my jaw droped with that mod lol i couldn't get over the extra light awesome stuff i wish i had done that years ago .... :lmao: the console works well i had to cut a few mounting points of to fit and take the shifter boot clips off to alow enough travel for the 4wd shifter other than yayyyyyy cup holders :). the r50 seats are awesome but they are far from a bolt in replacement mine were short on the rear mounts by 75mm so i made some flat brackets to fix untill my modded frame rails come back from the welder and certified by the dmv. also for the rhd drivers out there the ecu will fowl under the seat(the metal seat pan bulges out alot more than the original seats) so youll either have shift it or drop the ecu brackets. I think it will be worth it though its a much nicer driving position for me at least :) in the last month or so i also added a rear draw and cargo barrier

Officially finished my second vg33 swap, this time on my ladys 93 path se. We used the experimental engineering adapter which made it much easier to complete than when I did my truck and adapted the 96 pathy accessories in my 93 path xe. The truck runs amazing! Now we have 2 vg33 swapped 93s in the driveway lol

I tried to post this under "what did you do to your Pathy today, but it was locked.... Just got my stickers from fleurys yesterday. Nice quality stickers but he is right that the small letters (and the dots on the "I"s) can be a PITA. Glad I got them on and proud it display the NPORA logo!!

IMG_0054_zps6dc9a32c.jpg

There was 2 threads with the same name... http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/29263-what-did-you-do-to-your-pathfinder-today/page-165?do=findComment&comment=677004

That should be the right one..

Anyways they look good, I haven't yet purchased any yet cause I'm still debating if I want a npora sticker on my hardbody lol it's half a pathfinder!

I think it is just as much for the website as it is the vehicle.... For 10 bucks+S&H you cant go wrong! Mods you can move this if you want to the proper thread. I hate clutter as much as the next guy!

Edited by SkiBumBrian

Looks good Bud! Same color pathy as well... :aok:

Ok, I will merge this with the "what did you do to your pathy today" thread...

There was 2 threads with the same name... http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/29263-what-did-you-do-to-your-pathfinder-today/page-165?do=findComment&comment=677004

That should be the right one..

Anyways they look good, I haven't yet purchased any yet cause I'm still debating if I want a npora sticker on my hardbody lol it's half a pathfinder!

Put it on the front 1/2 and no one could complain... :D

B

• Like 1

Not a Pathfinder, but I changed the engine oil in a friend's 2001 Xterra(ble) and also installed his new radio. On the to-do list is differential oil (rear only - 2WD), fuel filter, power steering fluid (had to top it off - was at cold min mark, think one of the hoses is weeping slowly, O-ring?), ATF, brake fluid...

Drove around with the new vg33 swap, never fails to impress.... I wonder how wd21 sales would have done if this was the stock engine. It seems to be the perfect amount of power for these trucks and fuel mileage has increased to a reasonable level now too.

Started building a new wiring harness, I don't really like the way this one goes on the top sides of the plenum. I want to see if I can get one to run below it along the LIM so its more out of sight.

I generally have 3-4 layers of protection. Shrink wrap, tape the wires together, conduit, then wrap the conduit in tape and seal the ends of the tape with vinyl glue.