What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Replaced the dash needles and tires. After having a look through the speedometer I think nissan made it calibratable, if that is the case then I think I know how to calibrate a speed driven speedometer without expensive tools.

Check 5 posts above I reset mine earlier this week when I changed out clusters

Check 5 posts above I reset mine earlier this week when I changed out clusters

I'm not talking about mileage, i'm talking about when it reads the wrong speed.

Found a new mirror, wiper relay, and some Infinity Reference speakers at the junkyard to replace the garbage Jensen things Kyle put in. Sound good for $5 a piece. I painted the mirrors with bumper and trim paint, I wish I hadn't. Now I have to repaint everything else that's old and faded gray...

Filled it up a few times and just having my y-pipe remade I gained a little over 2mpg. Nice.

I painted the mirrors with bumper and trim paint, I wish I hadn't. Now I have to repaint everything else that's old and faded gray...

Ive started to plasti-dip everything, due to my laziness of prepping something for paint.

I've done my bumper, rear hatch hinges, and grille logo. Its pretty cool stuff. Mirrors are next on my list. Its more durable than I thought, that's for sure. My bumper was the first thing I did, and it came out sorta OK. You have to put the stuff on until it looks like its wet and runny. Then it dries really smooth. My bumper has a texture to it because I put it on like spray paint.

drove it to work today. but yesterday (day off) i completed a decent check list!

1.) all new steering components. (TRE's, center link, ball joints and dampener)

2.) oil change.

3.) tire rotation.

4.) hardwired a stereo and speakers.

5.) cleaned it!

6.) mocked up my highlift jack mounts!

7.) swapped front door panels from the '95

8.) swapped the starter from the '95 as well.

yeah, it was a good day!

I think his camo is working against him!

Went to the JY for a door handle for mine and a bit for my dad's truck, left with a voltmeter from a 720 and a fairly new trans cooler from a WD21. I was surprised to see that the WD had two big holes smashed through the oil pan... only 180k on the clock, someone must've revved the holy piss out of it.

I'm getting used to opening the door from the back :lol:

My girlfriend's chameleon even likes Nissan :)

y7EId5u.jpg

Is that a Jacksons?

I'm getting used to opening the door from the back :lol:

Get the chrome ones. Then paint them black. Unless someone makes black metal ones, I've never found any.

Can beat free speakers..... they were just laying around and were better than none at all!

Found a new mirror, wiper relay, and some Infinity Reference speakers at the junkyard to replace the garbage Jensen things Kyle put in. Sound good for $5 a piece. I painted the mirrors with bumper and trim paint, I wish I hadn't. Now I have to repaint everything else that's old and faded gray...

Filled it up a few times and just having my y-pipe remade I gained a little over 2mpg. Nice.

drove it to work today. but yesterday (day off) i completed a decent check list!

1.) all new steering components. (TRE's, center link, ball joints and dampener)

2.) oil change.

3.) tire rotation.

4.) hardwired a stereo and speakers.

5.) cleaned it!

6.) mocked up my highlift jack mounts!

7.) swapped front door panels from the '95

8.) swapped the starter from the '95 as well.

yeah, it was a good day!

You did what I would consider a years worth of work for me in a day? Post a pic in the ToTM and you'll get my vote. I don't care what the category!

Built a Stinger for my front license place to slide into my front receiver. Cops don't like the whole "My camera cant see your plate when you speed or run a red light" Got out of two those tickets already, I can guarantee the third is gonna hurt :laugh:

replaced the MC, replaced the center rear flex brake line, bled brakes, flushed and filled and bled clutch mc. I love the smell of fresh DOT3