What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

What? You don't like the saggy diaper butt?

Agreed, but I'm holding out until I have made or commissioned a new one. I have a piece of 4" square, 1/4" wall that would make a good base and support a built in receiver...

B

Come on B just admit it! The mall parking lots have just been really clean lately.

James

Hell, it hasn't (legally) left the driveway for 6 months!

He's been having brake issues that he hasn't got around too, me thinks there was no mall terrain riding in a wHie.

Bingo, no mall crawling in the WD21.

I think his brakes are fine, just that his arthritis doesn't allow him to push the pedal hard enough :lol:

Lets put your head inbetween the pedal and my foot to find out. :D

Don't be have the handicapable hand controls to help as well though?

Nope, I don't have the wheelchair lift installed yet...

B

• Like 1

Replaced the cap and rotor yesterday. Hasn't thrown a code since. And I did all of the stuff that was provoking it; start up and go without waiting for it to warm up, jackrabbit starts, using cruise on the highway. . . just driving it. Runs like a mutha f'n top. NOw to find a 9004 male plug so I can finish the headlight harness. . .

I think his brakes are fine, just that his arthritis doesn't allow him to push the pedal hard enough :lol:

I started to laugh at this comment till I remembered that I'm the same age as B. Hey wait a minute!

James