What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

I installed a factory roof rack/rails to my truck. Lined it up where i wanted it, pre-drilled some holes, took it off, put silicone based waterproof caulk on/around the holes, lined the rack up with the caulk, and screwed it in with sheet metal screws! :aok: what do you think?

Before:

SDC12814.jpg

After:

SDC13046.jpg

I finally got the steering column and AT brake lever out today! Also pulled the drive lines and disconnected the AT shift cables. Hosed down the rest with PB blaster and packed up for the night.

Tomorrow, I hope to remove the t-bars and part of the exhaust.

Edited by Harbinger

While leaving work and walking towards it I noticed that it was sitting funny.... Further investigation revealed that one of my torsion bars had sagged considerably...

Sigh... I only wish I knew how to grow money trees... I would have this baby done...

Added a ground to the maf connector. So far it's not wanting to die on me when I come to a stop. It acts like a iac valve was going out. Already replaced that.

Today, picked up a oil filter for the remote filter install, picked up a Purolator L30001, was going to get a PureOne as that is what I usually use but it was more than I had on me. Was going to find a place to install the filter mount but it rained most of the day here, maybe tomorrow.

Last 2 times I figured my MPG I got 17.7 and 16.1, and I will admit I have been driving like a mad man lately, usually cruising to and from work at about 85, the other day this guy in a ranger kept speeding up to stay right next to me, no idea why so finally I floored the gas and it downshifted, got up to about 90 or so and he never caught back up.