What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

yeah, im thinking black or a gunmetal color... kind of getting off track here. lol. but if all goes well they will be mine tomorrow. :) gonna buy some paint and sandpaper, maybe some paint thinner too.

:yeahthat: Exactly. I connected the ground wire to the mounting bolt and used a wire butt to connect the positive leed. The install was as simple as removing the Nissan part to installing the GM horn. They even used the same 10mm bolt!

Ok I just looked at the 87 schematic and it's a one wire too. The one I had trouble with was a mitsubishi. It had 12 volts to one terminal from the fuse box and the other terminal was ground from the horn button. If I hooked the hot wire to the chevy horn it would stay on. I had to use a relay and trigger the ground.

James

• Detailed the interior
  • Removed Blower Motor, Dismantled blower motor, cleaned blower motor, cleaned blower motor housing and cooler housing, replaced In Cabin Air filter, reassembled, enjoyed fresh (quieter air).
  • Replaced Shifter Light, noticed 3 other bulbs that are burnt out...
  • Removed Digital Dash clock and added Cell Phone Mount in it's place, SANO! :aok:
  • Hardwired Motorola T505 Bluetooth unit to back of Kenwood HU.

Avoided doing an Oil Change...:doh:

I weighed the stock lego wheel, The wheel and myself - 312.8 lbs. , myself alone 290 lbs. stock Lego wheel no valve stem, clean 22.8 lbs. using a bathroom digital scale.

Edited by ahardb0dy

drove it to canby oregon and bought these for it :D

421980_329316027105532_100000814125250_865665_1772848610_n.jpg

425951_329315833772218_100000814125250_865664_335286426_n.jpg

they will be on within the next few days. :D

thanks for doing that, ahardb0dy, but as you can see i went a different route last minute... haha. :)

Edited by Kyle94

I weighed the stock lego wheel, The wheel and myself - 312.8 lbs. , myself alone 290 lbs. stock Lego wheel no valve stem, clean 22.8 lbs. using a bathroom digital scale.

:lol: so did you take the scale to the garage or the wheel to the bathroom!?

And why not just set the wheel on the scale?

5W65H85Jd3K93L93J3c2j48a5f26d9bde1b91.jpg

I got a set of 4 chrome 15inch rings for those if you want them, there currently on my old Ford. They dont look bad but it has stainless versions of those wheels.

Yeah, those Eagles are ugly. I hope to gawd they aint clear coated.

Took it on a shake down run, my claws suck ass on river rock and I crumpled my trailers fenders. Besides that it ran good.

And you, Ahardbody, do a sit up will ya. lol.

Edited by nismothunder

Made up for it (kinda) by going to Costco to get 6 qts of Mobil 1 Synthetic for $27.

• Detailed the interior
  • Removed Blower Motor, Dismantled blower motor, cleaned blower motor, cleaned blower motor housing and cooler housing, replaced In Cabin Air filter, reassembled, enjoyed fresh (quieter air).
  • Replaced Shifter Light, noticed 3 other bulbs that are burnt out...
  • Removed Digital Dash clock and added Cell Phone Mount in it's place, SANO! :aok:
  • Hardwired Motorola T505 Bluetooth unit to back of Kenwood HU.

Avoided doing an Oil Change...:doh:

Installed a Reman'd power steering pump, the ol'lady didn't like turning the 33's with out it. The old one was pissing ps fluid and squeeking at us, so i took the belt off it. Personally, I kinda like manual steering, untill I'm wheelin' then it's nice to have. Only took an hour.