What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Wrecked it. Based on the damage, I'm writing this pathfinder off. It needs more repairs now than it'd cost to buy a new one.

Damn man..just when it was going to be ok. You finally had your own vehicle and things were going good for the most part. What's ironic is, that's probably the least dangerous thing you have ever done in that Pathy and THIS is what fskcs you over. Not the street racing, not the drifting, you trying to get out of a bad/dangerous situation is what fskced you up. That's some bull@!*%.

I know how you feel. Wrecked car, ticket, and insurance too.

Today I put some tape around the pass. side sunroof hook. The sunroof keeps ratting around at 2.4k RPM. Annoying as hell.

Today I put some tape around the pass. side sunroof hook. The sunroof keeps ratting around at 2.4k RPM. Annoying as hell.

Bitch Please.

Everything on my truck rattles at 2.4 RPM. Thats why i play the music so loud. LMAO. :]

Wrecked it. Based on the damage, I'm writing this pathfinder off. It needs more repairs now than it'd cost to buy a new one.

NO! :( poor thing was already wrecked... tho based on your story below this ^... :rant2:

today i helped my friend move all of her SHEIT with it. rofl. i swear when i move out of my parents house (i'm REALLY liking the idea of having my own place right now!) if i have that much stuff, half of it is getting thrown away!!! :treadmill::lmao:

Edited by Kyle94

NO! :( poor thing was already wrecked... tho based on your story below this ^... :rant2:

I can't tell if you're :rant2: at me or the dude who was cussing me out.

Also, why am I the negative-rep bad guy? That's harsh.

Anyway, the truck still drives, but it's pulling everywhere, now, and making more noise. I think the wreck broke something back there. Great.

I can't tell if you're :rant2: at me or the dude who was cussing me out.Also, why am I the negative-rep bad guy? That's harsh.Anyway, the truck still drives, but it's pulling everywhere, now, and making more noise. I think the wreck broke something back there. Great.

kind of at you... no need to get THAT mad over some asshole... but i guess thats just YOUR personality? :shrug: i just smile and laugh. it pisses off more. :lol:

today pathy got used MORE as a uhaul truck. and ive been babying the gas pedal to conserve MPGs. so far im at 60miles on aboot a qtr of tank (used). :)

Drove it to class, found out class was cancelled, drove it home. Wondered what's making it squeak when it's anywhere around 2k, still betting on the air conditioner...

didn't you repack your idler pulley recently?

I deflated my rear tires (while on jacks), and used a cargo strap around the tire attached to the frame to pull the bead back pulled so I could get all the tree roots out of the bead. Then I attempted to re-inflate them until my pump broke. So I got them to 10psi (unladen) using a hand pump and drove to a gas station.

Later on I consolidated 4 small boxes of MPFI parts into one big organized 45" x 24" box and then toyed with bunch of my MPFI conversion parts; getting them ready for the eventual install. I removed the waterlines going to the manifold and the TB, torched the carbon out of the EGR passage and soaked the runners to get some of the oily grime out.

didn't you repack your idler pulley recently?

Yeah, and it feels a lot smoother turning it by hand, but I dunno how that translates to how it acts at speed. It makes less noise than the compressor when I put a screwdriver to it, but that's at idle... either the weather will warm up a bit or I'll get tired of the noise and I'll go in and pull belts and all that.

Edited by Slartibartfast

Yeah, and it feels a lot smoother turning it by hand, but I dunno how that translates to how it acts at speed. It makes less noise than the compressor when I put a screwdriver to it, but that's at idle... either the weather will warm up a bit or I'll get tired of the noise and I'll go in and pull belts and all that.

I did the same thing, and I feel the same way. I took mine off and cleaned a whole bunch of dirt and grime out of there. I greased it back up and it seemed to be smoother, but I doubt it really did anything at high speeds.

Well my daughter has been using my PF lately as her car registration expired and she has to wait for income tax before she can register it so tonight she borrowed the PF to go to the airport to pick up someone and on the way home the drivers rear tire blew out. The tire was the one that had really bad inside wear and I thought that that would be where it blew out but I was wrong and def not prepared for what I saw when I got the truck home!! Pics below:

r94und.jpg

mpp3r.jpg

fb9ec.jpg

209n6ac.jpg

28i91eg.jpg

looks just like the firestone I had on my Sentra when it blew out!

Thankfully no one got hurt.

I moved a green LED from an Un-needed and damaged CA emissions ECU to a good working M30 ECU.

I'm assuming the M30 ECU never had green LED from the factory because they intended the dealer to use the consult plug for pulling codes. I do not and will not have consult but I am sure that since I added the green LED that I will be able to pull flashing light codes in the same manner as the stock pathfinders.

DSCF4787.jpg?t=1328264489

th_DSCF4786.jpg th_DSCF4785.jpg

Edited by MY1PATH

Ordered a new O2 sensor. This will complete the tuneup I started 2 weeks ago. Local auto parts stores wanted over $100. Rock Auto had one with wire and connector for $30. Threw in a new tran mount just because it ships from same RA location(probably need it anyway). total incl shipping $53. RockAuto rocks!!

Today I replaced the original floor mats with new OEM ones I bought from eBay for $37 shipped. They are a slightly darker color (likely due to Florida sun's bleaching of my original mats) and don't have the "PATHFINDER" text on the outer edge of the two front mats as my original 2001 mats do. The driver's side has horizontal "PATHFINDER" text - they look like this set. My eBay set was manufactured in July 2002 I think. The original mats are still in pretty good shape.

Today I replaced the original floor mats with new OEM ones I bought from eBay for $37 shipped. They are a slightly darker color (likely due to Florida sun's bleaching of my original mats) and don't have the "PATHFINDER" text on the outer edge of the two front mats as my original 2001 mats do. The driver's side has horizontal "PATHFINDER" text - they look like this set. My eBay set was manufactured in July 2002 I think. The original mats are still in pretty good shape.

I'm like you, I have some weird love of OEM floor mats.