What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Pulled the rear bumper to clean and undercoat the rear frame, started scraping rust flakes from above the axle... and...

P1010020-4.jpg

The other side's a little thin but not full of holes at least. We'll probably weld patches over both sides... so long as we can keep it under $400. Otherwise, I've got a whole lotta parts.

NISSAN, WHY YOU NO DESIGN TRUCK RIGHT?

Good news, it's fixable. :D Just got to work up some templates and do some cutting. My uncle might even teach me to weld, so, maybe this'll be a good thing.

Chodygt, mine looked fine until I started beating on it with a hammer. Then it made the dreaded thunk (rather than ringing like metal should) and dust started coming out...

Good news, it's fixable. :D Just got to work up some templates and do some cutting. My uncle might even teach me to weld, so, maybe this'll be a good thing.

Chodygt, mine looked fine until I started beating on it with a hammer. Then it made the dreaded thunk (rather than ringing like metal should) and dust started coming out...

Lol that is not bad at all I have see ones on the road still that are 10 times worse! I had the same holes. 20 dollars worth of 1/8" plate and a welder and it was done in an afternoon :aok:

Yesterday....helped the Safelite guy install the new back glass!!!!! Today.....take off the rear sway bar so I can get the holes drilled out to 1/2" so I can finish the quick disco install!!!!!

Now to find someone with a drill press.....this hand drill and titanium bit ain't gonna cut it!!!!!

Edited by Meandmy92Pathy

After the quick disco's that I still haven't gotten the install completed!!!!!! Need a drill press!!!!!! That's some really hard metal!!!!!!

2011-07-29_15-18-22_741.jpg

extremely good flex considering it's in the driveway!!!!!

2011-07-29_15-18-08_218.jpg

2011-07-29_15-18-34_921.jpg

really good tuck for 31X10.50X15s

at least I thought so!!!!!!

Edited by Meandmy92Pathy

Developed and fixed a terrible thumping noise in the front passenger side wheel well. After parking it in "full lock" I rocked the Pathy by the fender. I noticed that the TRE link was pretty loose. A couple of rounds with a #18 and all is well.

Lost your wallet and dropped all your 20 dollar bills in it?

I left a Lucky Charms cereal bar on the dash all day(in the rapper)... It melted, but was still magically delicious!

Maybe they use their fluid a lot? No idea. Mine are original too and are still working well.

That I do on both the 88 and the 94, I have to park close to pecan trees and they drop some sap it's like a real fine mist luckily it does come of easily but every day the pumps get used at least once a day

Maybe they use their fluid a lot? No idea. Mine are original too and are still working well.

That I do on both the 88 and the 94, I have to park close to pecan trees and they drop some sap it's like a real fine mist luckily it does come of easily but every day the pumps get used at least once a day

Lost your wallet and dropped all your 20 dollar bills in it?

I left a Lucky Charms cereal bar on the dash all day(in the rapper)... It melted, but was still magically delicious!

No! A customer didnt like his wheels anymore. They were curbed up and slightly bent. He bought a new set, left his old ones behind. A few minutes working on the bend, some cleaning and polishing, and bang!....a free set of 20's. The are Venettis(?). Black with a chrome lip/dish. They look better than the factory steelies with crappy hubcaps and one of those missing.

filled her up and drove it to worl after 1.5 of driving the yota since the wifeys car was getting fixed. Headgasket and all that good stuff. but once i get time install my moog coils that i haved for weeks