What did you do to your Pathfinder today?

RedRider3141

Let me know when you are back and ready to do all that. We can set up a weekend and I could run up there and help you. I've taken mine apart enough to know how it's done. Then maybe we can hit those military trails you were talking about to test it out.

James

I will most definitely let you know.....I am a oil change and tire rotation mechanic!!!!!!!I should be back around mid August of next year......I am buying all the parts while I'm deployed, and the wife is just gonna load up the garage with the parts...... I have a place for you to sleep and I will cook for you and feed you lots of beer....hehehehehe, after the work is done of course!!!!!! as for the military trails, that's a NOGO.....last time I was out there I got in trouble, but we got the Highlifter park with lots of trails and mud!!!!!!

That's a roger!!!! Transportation Corps!!!! and Engineers!!!!!

How long have ya been in, Im actually Navy myself, just figured you were Army cause I know that for the Navy there isnt anything as far as jobs go that just pertain to doing what you stated. Regardless though, good luck out there in the sand box, and stay safe.

Also so its relevant to the thread, I just finished tightening the screws on my valve covers, they definitely were all loose. Hopefully it fixes my problem though and didnt dry out the gaskets.

Edited by feyded

How long have ya been in, Im actually Navy myself, just figured you were Army cause I know that for the Navy there isnt anything as far as jobs go that just pertain to doing what you stated. Regardless though, good luck out there in the sand box, and stay safe.

Also so its relevant to the thread, I just finished tightening the screws on my valve covers, they definitely were all loose. Hopefully it fixes my problem though and didnt dry out the gaskets.

20 years and this will be my last deployment.....I put a quart of oil in mine!!!!!

mine move 4 inches. just enough room to work on the front end.

thought of the day. remember to take off handbrake before pushing

hate when that happens :lol: (and experienced 1 too many times)

removed and cleaned the T/B and egr port feed tube which was all plugged up and i mean completely lol carbon filled my hand when i was done, even cleaned the upper plenum camber, which i might add has a huge area of improvement possible with a port match and polishing as there are huge amount of casting flaws and excessive amounts of casting texturing that would make for better mpg and drivability and throttle response. I will post up a report and pics when i get around to the lifters and throw a cam and a set or stiffer valve springs and a set of ross cam gears and full exhaust w/headers if funds allow and take it to my buddies dyno for a number crunch, may even do it in steps to see what each mod does for gains as a way for people to help decide what mods they want to persue first The air intake made a huge difference, also hear good things about the ignition mods being a good one

Edited by WarehouseRat

lets see.....

went over the whole inside with armoral, cleaned the windows.

sprayed some armor all on my tires to make em all shiney... :D

applied three of the four sitckers i have.

moved a couch and a love seat over 30mi...

used about 25-30 of gas.

had fun, loud music, drivin through town with the windows down. ahhh. im starting to love this weather. :D

brought a 42" tv home in the back of it...

found out it has a lot more power when its not running near "E"... :scratchhead:

parked her in the driveway. for she has done good today. she gets to sit closer to the house. shes a good lil worker. :)

mine move 4 inches. just enough room to work on the front end.

thought of the day. remember to take off handbrake before pushing

hate when that happens :lol: (and experienced 1 too many times)

hahaha X2!

found out it has a lot more power when its not running near "E"... :scratchhead:

because you're not sucking all the sheit out of the tank :doh:

what did i do... well, i removed 5 stickers that just needed gone, added 3 (SHIFT_OFFROAD and my RR stickers), adn gave him a hug. today is wash & wax and interior cleaning of mud.... yay...

the old ones

IMG_0372.jpg

the new one

IMG_0376.jpg

the new RR ones

IMG_0379.jpg

Edited by Slick

I washed n waxed King today :wub: first time he's been waxed in the 7 years i've owned him :hide:

needs a good buffing next time around.......

247523_1985745316907_1041484881_2327699_4321269_n.jpg

Edited by Slick

Started it up, watched a plume of blue smoke emit from the tailpipe, waited for the lifters to stop ticking, shut it off and closed the door.