GREATEST post ever...

Nytrosfinder

I love it. Now if a girl like that really existed (one described as cute, with cleavage, etc etc) and that like to wrench and wasnt a total tom boy or hoe bag (not saying all are!) that;d be ideal.

I love it. Now if a girl like that really existed (one described as cute, with cleavage, etc etc) and that like to wrench and wasnt a total tom boy or hoe bag (not saying all are!) that;d be ideal.

She's mine...she's sexy...her job before us meeting was a "lube tech" at a texaco (25 mins from rosomond; check the post)and she loves to wrench and she's a girly girl...the fact htat she's 33 weeks pregnant and i'm forced to wait to do her rear brake rebuild until she gets back from CA so she can learn is a pretty good statement to she's a perfect chick...she knows that my truck is prioirty numero uno and that my relationship with my truck is much greater than that of any woman and she's ok with that...she tells me to build it bigger and better so we can have more fun and the best part is she let me buy her a pathy and told me i had to put the BL on and maybe a SL b/c she's not letting me take the 33's off b/c my truck would be taller and that's just not acceptable...and she's a trooper on the trail...even when she's "not allowed" to wheel and she does it anyways b/c she has the bug

Typical Jeep forum fantasy... :shrug:

B

That's y i drive a Nissan....it's a reality :aok: