At Foreign Delivery Unit, December 30, 2010, 9:01 am, CANADA

Attempted Delivery Abroad, December 29, 2010, 9:01 pm, CANADA

At Foreign Delivery Unit, December 29, 2010, 12:56 pm, CANADA

My santa-ee needs to answer his door!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a hard time believing any company would try to deliver that many times in one day. Usually they try once, dont even knock on the damn door, and then leave the note on the door to come pickup your stuff at some remote location, during hours that most people with jobs cannot make.

THANK YOU SANTA!!

Got my stash today...

Wheel Bearing socket for the Pathy, and a Snoopy mug!!

168745_10150346900935427_803960426_16512521_3359632_n.jpg

Simon is actually working on my DS bearing today, so it was super timing! And this makes 4 years of NPORA Secret Santa where I get a Snoopy item. :)

Thank you Adamzan.

Oh, and Jynx says thanks for the box of tissue paper!!

167658_10150346901395427_803960426_16512532_6415491_n.jpg

THANK YOU SANTA!!

Got my stash today...

Wheel Bearing socket for the Pathy, and a Snoopy mug!!

168745_10150346900935427_803960426_16512521_3359632_n.jpg

Simon is actually working on my DS bearing today, so it was super timing! And this makes 4 years of NPORA Secret Santa where I get a Snoopy item. :)

Thank you Adamzan.

Oh, and Jynx says thanks for the box of tissue paper!!

167658_10150346901395427_803960426_16512532_6415491_n.jpg

I'm glad that you like it and that it finally arrived!

Just wanted to take a moment to thank my Secret Santa, Andrew Nolten, for his awesome gift! :beer:

IMG00152-20110103-1446.jpg

Got a set of Pro-Comp 55W driving lights:

IMG00153-20110103-1447.jpg

Now I just need somewhere to mount these bad boys! Hopefully I can get a roof rack on which to mount them.

Thanks again! I'm definitely happy to have been part of SS2010! :jig:

Sorry I just got home, I received the package last Thursday, and arrived home this morning from work to finally open it. Thanks abunch Santa, I can't tell who it was from as the label is almost gone and it has postal stickers all over, looks to of been in the system awhile.

Thanks again Santa!

P1000888.jpg

I can retire my drift finally.

I guess my Santa got stuck in the Sahara .

No worries I am just updating my Santa about the status of his gift.

Were you serious about that? Have you received the gift yet? If not I will see what I can do, Amazon did not give me tracking info, but I can go after the vendor through Amazon and see what's up.

Were you serious about that? Have you received the gift yet? If not I will see what I can do, Amazon did not give me tracking info, but I can go after the vendor through Amazon and see what's up.

Yep mate , nothing arrived yet .

No worries as per russian orthodox and coptics christmas is in Janaury 6th so we are still in Christmas time :aok:

Yep mate , nothing arrived yet .

No worries as per russian orthodox and coptics christmas is in Janaury 6th so we are still in Christmas time :aok:

:thumbsdown:

I'll check into it from my end, see what I can find out.

Sorry I just got home, I received the package last Thursday, and arrived home this morning from work to finally open it. Thanks abunch Santa, I can't tell who it was from as the label is almost gone and it has postal stickers all over, looks to of been in the system awhile.

Thanks again Santa!

P1000888.jpg

I can retire my drift finally.

wtf is a drift? lol and your welcome. from one r50 owner to anther, i figured it would come in handy. now to get one for myself :chairfall:

The Wayout Tranny Guide: WayOut World...

What makes it strange is theres a guys name and phone number on a peice of paper in it...

So did the second part ever arrive?

Thank you Mr. Jim for the 2 ton cable puller; it will help B keep me away from the mall this week! :lol:

023.jpg

K

Hey,

I am glad that you liked it! Its something that is always good to have on hand when doing any offroading. Merry Christmas!

MrJim

I thanked DJ Dank on PM for my Secret Santa gifts, but now that I am back in Washington with regular Internet again, I will say thanks publicly too. It was a digital tire gauge and a car ionizer. Actually, it was kind of funny, because I had been traveling for weeks and there were several packages at the post office when I returned to Washington. I opened this package and was thinking, "When did I order this?" and then I assumed it was from one of my Ambien nights where I do things and then do not remember them later. Then I saw the note inside that it was from my NPORA Secret Santa. :)

My apologies to TheCrow for no gift arriving. I ordered through a third party on Amazon, Texsign (remember the name and don't buy from them). Last week I sent the seller an e-mail inquiry and have yet to get a response, so today I filed a claim against the seller through Amazon. :thumbsdown:

My apologies to TheCrow for no gift arriving. I ordered through a third party on Amazon, Texsign (remember the name and don't buy from them). Last week I sent the seller an e-mail inquiry and have yet to get a response, so today I filed a claim against the seller through Amazon. :thumbsdown:

No worries man , as the french say c'est the geste qui compte ( it is the act that matters ), I would consider if the gift was delivered , maybe if next year you happen to be my SS you will send two gifts ;)

Sorry for being scammed and hope amazon could do somethign about it .

• 2 weeks later...

Ho Ho Hooooo

Guess who showed up today the mail man have dropped a package at my office while I was away at lunch time .

It is my SS gift , true I awaited for long and my Santa has been following up to make sure it gets delivered and it was worth all the efforts and waiting time .

AWSOME thank you Ryan , I said I preferred surprises and it was a good surprise .

I will have it mounted on my office parking as the house parking is taken by the wife’s FJ and I have no authority to tow it away loool

IMG01174-20110123-1548.jpg

And hey Ryan , as per the package it was stamped by the customs in USA on December 15th , it seems the delay occcured from the freight forwarder or the shipping company as they would have moved it in a consolidated shipment most probably .

Thanks again it was a great surprise this after noon

I'm glad you finally got your gift!! I'm sorry it took so long, but it obviously wasn't anyone's fault or default so to speak.

Ok, that was the last gift so Secret Santa 2010 is officially over. I'll wait a few days and then unpin this thread to allow it to sink to the murky bottom of the Off Topic section.

Thanks again for playing everyone!! :beer:

B