Slick

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my Secret Santa arranged for me to aquire a set of these

Pure Awesomeness!!

I need to deal with shipping, etc but yeah, I am excited!! :bounce:

Thank You Very Much Secret Santa!! Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year. :beer:

B

that... would.... be... and incredible... gift

:coffee!:

UNCC, picked this up today, thanks heaps, will save me a dollar or 2 in batteries and my ears from the kids when the batteries run flat.

SNC00163.jpg

Awesome...I picked these up when we got our wii and they are great (only problem our wiimotes are black and those are white but who cares it works

So my Secret Santa arranged for me to aquire a set of these

Pure Awesomeness!!

I need to deal with shipping, etc but yeah, I am excited!! :bounce:

Thank You Very Much Secret Santa!! Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year. :beer:

B

Nice!...once you get those on maybe i'll be back out your way and we can go break them in :friday:

Nope nothin yet. But my gift still hasn't arrived to my santee yet either

Hmm, not good...

Deliver confirmation stated it arrived 12/18/10 at 1:58PM.

It is manila bubble pack envelope, perhaps 6x10".

*switches to PM*

B

well got my gift from b today, a $50 visa gift card. he left a note sayin he had no idea what to get me with everything goin on, but made a "cash" donation to my cause. idk what 50 is gonna get me, but another tank of gas to survive another day for now! thank you b! it was perfectly timed!

Thanks for lighting up my day K! The flashlights are awesome :jig:

Fleurys - That was from me. I had Steeevo send it straight to you so I wouldn't have to ship it twice. I couldn't believe some of those rigs when I saw them in action.

Thanks for lighting up my day K! The flashlights are awesome :jig:

Fleurys - That was from me. I had Steeevo send it straight to you so I wouldn't have to ship it twice. I couldn't believe some of those rigs when I saw them in action.

:doh::headwall: Sorry... I did not see any other names, so I assumed it was from steevo... hahaha THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I LOVED IT.... These rigs are amazing !

well got my gift from b today, a $50 visa gift card. he left a note sayin he had no idea what to get me with everything goin on, but made a "cash" donation to my cause. idk what 50 is gonna get me, but another tank of gas to survive another day for now! thank you b! it was perfectly timed!

You are welcome!! I can't fix your truck or tell you what you need from here, but I can help you get it anyway. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :beer:

B