Be Social!

JayD

Pretty much what the title suggests, Be social! If you have a facebook (and feel like sharing) Then post it in this thread! (sorry mods I didn't see one like this!)

I'll start -

Jared D My FB

And for those of you that (in your spare time) get down on the 360, My Gamertag is B00ND0CK xS41NT (All uppercase, O's are Zero's, and there is a space between the names)

Ok, so Everyone else follow suit, in a similar, yet unique fashion!

Edited by JayD

Added you both, ain't checkin my XBL til tomorrow.... Beat tired... gotta check on a construction job tomorrow....wait...today... errrr *Entering Zombie Mode!!!*

There are a couple of NPORA groups on FB, lots of us are there

x2 I know there be the normal NPORA group and our 'special' group. I think there's a gamerstag thread somewhere but no 360 here anyway... I'm more a PS3 type

There are a couple of NPORA groups on FB, lots of us are there

x2 I know there be the normal NPORA group and our 'special' group.

yes, we have a "special" group on FB lol, it's where all us tyrants go :D though THIS NPORA poho is #1 and home to us all.

not a PS or anything gamer, and I quit WoW last year.

Yeah Pezzy, I noticed that when I tried to punch in 'NPORA.com' and it sent me to one of those sites saying 'Did you mean...?'

I guess I should just put NPORA and no '.com' or just put the actual site on it. I'll amend it when I get a free minute, going to check on a job today (wish me luck, been unemployed since july!!!)

Edited by JayD

Yup! I'm on Black-ops more than anything, but I do like Forza 3 as well. in case any were confused on my gamertag, B00ND0CK xS41NT, in Saint, the A and I are numbers 4 and One.