Due to a hardware failure on the hosts systems, all posts and messages created between May 26th and Jan 13th have been lost. Additionally, if you joined the NPORA Forums community during that time, you'll need to re-register. -NPORA Mod Team *Updated: 05/19/2022 12:15AM PST

Be Social!

JayD

Pretty much what the title suggests, Be social! If you have a facebook (and feel like sharing) Then post it in this thread! (sorry mods I didn't see one like this!)

I'll start -

Jared D My FB

And for those of you that (in your spare time) get down on the 360, My Gamertag is B00ND0CK xS41NT (All uppercase, O's are Zero's, and there is a space between the names)

Ok, so Everyone else follow suit, in a similar, yet unique fashion!

Edited by JayD

Added you both, ain't checkin my XBL til tomorrow.... Beat tired... gotta check on a construction job tomorrow....wait...today... errrr *Entering Zombie Mode!!!*

There are a couple of NPORA groups on FB, lots of us are there

x2 I know there be the normal NPORA group and our 'special' group. I think there's a gamerstag thread somewhere but no 360 here anyway... I'm more a PS3 type

There are a couple of NPORA groups on FB, lots of us are there

x2 I know there be the normal NPORA group and our 'special' group.

yes, we have a "special" group on FB lol, it's where all us tyrants go :D though THIS NPORA poho is #1 and home to us all.

not a PS or anything gamer, and I quit WoW last year.

Yeah Pezzy, I noticed that when I tried to punch in 'NPORA.com' and it sent me to one of those sites saying 'Did you mean...?'

I guess I should just put NPORA and no '.com' or just put the actual site on it. I'll amend it when I get a free minute, going to check on a job today (wish me luck, been unemployed since july!!!)

Edited by JayD

Yup! I'm on Black-ops more than anything, but I do like Forza 3 as well. in case any were confused on my gamertag, B00ND0CK xS41NT, in Saint, the A and I are numbers 4 and One.