Secret Santa Wishlists!

adamzan

Ok... here`s what I like and that fits in the budget this game is in...

1) off-road dvds... I just don`t get tired of watching off-roading videos. I only have about 4 of them ..I just started maybe a year ago when I got the 4x4 bug.. So any good rock-crawling or extreme 4x4, i`m in... just no mud fest.. :-)

2) Books... I love books on technical things like inner workings of diesel engines, alternate fuels, differential buildup (i'm thinking the book that randy`s r&p sells : http://www.ringpinion.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProdID=6660 basically anything technical that relates to 4x4 or mechanics

3) Tools.... I never have enough tools... i'm in need of vise-grips, screwdrivers, ratchet keys, markers !, anything ! really. I have a kit of tools that I carry in my truck and that leaves the home/shed with no tools when it`s time to fix something in the house... I do not like battery powered things... I like the good old school stuff that lasts..

4) A good pair of mechanix gloves. I seem to go through one of these every year or so... I wear extra large....

5) I don`t need stickers :tongue:

6) and if you have a deep pocket, I,m all in for a front arb bumper, rear steel bumper, front and rear spacers, 5 x 255/85R16 bfG km2 and mile marker 10500lbs hydraulic winch ! :beer::rofl:

I'll start my list:

1. tools (anything for working on the truck/car works for me)

2. a decal for the truck's rear window (shift_badass with "shift" in white and "_badass" in red)

3. Hi-Lift schwag from 4x4parts.com or another site with affordable stuff

4. nismo schwag

Edited by tekazgtr1984

I am beginning to dislike you... :fish:

B

It's impressive it took this long. You love me.

sorry, the only thing my cat makes is a mess :laugh:

*slick mails cat poop to ty* :wacko:

... maybe I should stop being such a jerk... one of these people could be my Santa. :unsure:

Looks like B could use a new cane, I think he broke it on Sal, so now he has resorted to beating with fish.

Strangly I think it was Nunya that he broke it on,I simply hide it when he puts it down.Its funny when he spits out his fake teeth when he's mad.

1. Baby stuff (clothes mainly, dont need bottles or toys anything like that (having a son in Feb)

2. 2 NPORA diecuts white

3. wii jeopardy, wheel of fortune, or family feud

4. WARN winch pakc, (snatch block, tree saver, cover, carry bag)

Edited by unccpathfinder

Hmmmmm so many choices, so little time.....

I would like a NPORA sticker (like #6 in Fleury's post http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=27714 )

White please.....

Any books to increase my knowledge on how trucks work (engines, suspension, drivetrain, etc.)... always trying to learn more.

Other than that I'm open for anything except whatever Pezzy's been drinkin! Well, that and all the cat poop that seems to be floating around....

Edited by 4x4white03

It's impressive it took this long. You love me.*slick mails cat poop to ty* :wacko:... maybe I should stop being such a jerk... one of these people could be my Santa. :unsure:

:lol:

Hmmm...here is a start to my list

1. 1999.0 R50 Lift Spring and or Shocks

2. The Encyclopedia of Sushi Rolls by Ken Kawasumi

3. Real Thai: The Best of Thailand’s Regional Cooking by Nancie McDermott

4. Candle Making books

5. DVDs

Thanks,

K

most people know my engine is goin out. So anything to help get the other one runnin. Needs heads and lifters, rings, and gaskets to re assemble

shame, i have a set of heads off mini's original engine.. 132k and perfect..... :-( oh well.

I do like surprises and wouldnt have anything specific on my list anything goes here .

Some info in case it is needed by my Santa :

I do wear Medium size

Sticker prefered color is white