Secret Santa Wishlists!

adamzan

Copied from andrews thread:

OK everyone here's where you post your wishlist's so your Santa can know what to get you, so you don't end up with a knit sweater.

Here's an example (copy pasted from another forum I post on):

Here are things that I like!

I like video games! Video games are totally sweet, but I am very poor so I can not afford them. I own a PSTriple, a Nintendo Wii, and a Sega Dreamcast. I only have Crazy Taxi 2 for the Dreamcast. If you are incredibly rich and awesome I would not frown at a 360.

I wear a size Medium to Large t-shirt. Medium if the shirt is made for fatties, large if the shirt is made for hipsters. I also like vintage western shirts.

Books are great! My favorite writers are (in no particular order) Piers Anthony, Neal Stephenson, Philip Jose Farmer, Robert Asprin, and Robert Jordan. There are probably others I just can't think of right now.

I am starting to get in to comic books. Currently my favorite series is Preacher. If you could get me something similar to that it would be awesome! No superhero comic books though, I don't really dig those.

I do enjoy anime. Manga is cool too.

I am into photography. I have a Canon Rebel XTi, with the kit lens and a nifty 50 (50mm IS 1.8) lens.

Or if you're lazy here's my amazon wish list, which I will update as I think of stuff to put on there. http://www.amazon.co...t/A2IV5CXP72IO/

Amazon.com wishlists are an easy way to do things, your Santa can even buy it and have it shipped directly to you from Amazon! Amazing! Also you can even add items from other websites to an Amazon wishlist, very useful if you'd like to request car parts or the like.

OK get cracking! Gifts are supposed to show up before Christmas and have to arrive before the new year, so the faster you get your wish list up the better!

I figured it would be good to start it early.

Things I need/could use are mostly path related

-Recovery strap (yeah I still don't have one)

-Cragar chrome wheel caps

-Gift cards for 4x4parts, rockauto, or some place that sells Nissan stuff.

-Npora hoodie like packie88 had. (if you look on FB or around here you will see)

-Tools. Anything really but I have the basics. ;)

Edited by adamzan

Well seeing as how it's the 28th here, I'll go :D

ANY T-shirt XL, something cool, funny or tough :lol:

*Reveals geek status*

Iron Man comics

I'm more of a reader than a collector, so any rating near 5 is good enough.

#9-#30, #33-#47, #85-#96, #104-125. Numbers are just to ensure no double ups (I don't expect all of them)

They don't cost much (I just bought 7 for .99US), but the shipping might (about $12US for 10)

DVD's gription, or Dezert people 5 and up.

I can't think of much else.... Ammo, ARB winch bar, Barret .50 :D

Anything I can think of is too heavy or too expensive. I'll be very happy with anything I listed though.

Edited by TerranoNZ

Npora wear,shirt,hoodie,hat.XL in size.

wd21 model(Yes I'm 20 but I still play with models)

Stickers?Any Npora one.

Tranny.Hey,I can wish cant I?

Craig Holden book,Its called the last Sanctuary.

Edited by nismothunder

hmm well, since the recivers list gonna come out soon I might as well put this up.

1. I can never have enough Dremel EZ Lock wheels I use 1.5" THIN CUT cut-off-wheels (pn EZ409) and 1.5" GRINDING WHEELs (pn EZ541GR)
  2. I suppose I should step up to a real 4.5" or 6" corded angle grinder but that may be out of sana's budget...(can still wish can't I?)
  3. My son Jonas could use a 3month size long leg/sleve outfits. Some how we only have shorts and t-shirts to last him the winter.
  4. 2LARGE Clevis D-Ring Shackles to Hang on my bumper. Fits .75"-1.25" pin diameter (minimum 1" opening)
  5. My puppy wants me to get a laser pen for the hollidays so he can chase the beam.
  6. Idono, be creative. you don't have to stick to the list. I wear a large t-shirt BUT I'm not a hat or sticker person.
  7. If you can't get creative Gift certificates are welcome, Lowes, sears, rugged rocks, paypal, rock auto and summit racing.
  8. I like multiples of 3 and multiples of 9 but I don't like the number 6....

thankyou santa!

Edited by MY1PATH

we have hoodies? thats crazy i never knew that. a pair those would be awesome for my wife and i, in a large.

and of course, my son was on the jim run before he was born, so he could always use some npora attire for jim run 3! right now he's 6 lb.

and a wire and spring mount for my fiberglass antenna are missing. i'm ditching the dual steel whips. i have the fiberglass antenna, but nothing else. i dont know what kind of wire to get, or the spring loaded mount.

Edited by skulptr

Hey look Adam did all of my work for me! That's my wishlist from last year in the OP :D

It's about the same except now I also have a Nintendo DS for video games.

The Amazon wishlist is out of date so don't buy anything from it. I will update it soonish. How soonish depends on when my laptop battery charger arrives (my laptops internal charger/power supply decided that it didn't like doing it's job anymore)

try to remember that your wishlists still need to be practical considering the $$ guidelines. I don't think any of us in here are independently wealthy and willing to gift me a 370Z turbo... though I wouldn't mind one.

Anyway... for me, cool shirts are always a good idea. Size XL (or XXL if they run small). I'd be interested in having a 300yd water balloon launcher, one of those 3-man where two hold the handles and the third sends the cherry-bomb sailing into the next neighborhood. Gadgets are good too. I'm a tinkerer and like things like the hexbug (look it up) or similar are fun to play with.

I don't think any of us in here are independently wealthy and willing to gift me a 370Z turbo...

thats right because I would get you the Nissan ZX turbo GTP instead!!! But, only if I was to be gifting you this year, not next.

Hold on guys! We have a bit of a problem! My mom just moved out here to washington, and brought everything with her. Currently all the machines are packed away in the back of a transport trailer. The only way its coming out of there(her entire house is packing in there also), is if there is a large amount of shirts ordered. We have been looking for a place for her so she can get set up, but no dice so far. Im sorry, I really thought she would have it all up and running by now. Thats my mistake and I should of posted it in the original thread. Bad timing. No worries though! Once everhting is set up and running, all designs are stored and can be printed ASAP. I unfortunatly cant give a timeline on when. If anyone had any questions, please post them here or PM me. Thanks.

Derek

just thought I'd post this up as I see several peeps, including myself, want NPORA apparel.

Some things I'd be interested in would be:

1. 1/10th scale Pathfinder/Terrano body shell (doubt that can be found, but wishes are wishes).

2. HiLift handle isolator

3. Monitor Headphones (non-earbud style)

4. Nissan swag (anything but hats)

5. Pathfinder toys of any kind

Hmm,

>Anything Mopar related; Models, clock, neon sign, shirts/sweathshirts(3xl-4xl depending if they run small) whatever is else you deem cool because ill most likely find it cool also.

>Movies Action or comedy

>Any PS3 stuff

>Recovery gear(snatch strap, shackles, new bumper w/ winch etc)

>I suppose something Pathy related preferably R50.

If I remember something else ill add it later.

Thanks!

Dear Santa,

:D

Here are a few ideas for you:

My Amazon List has a few things saved to it: http://www.amazon.ca/registry/wishlist/19G010HA270CH/ref=cm_wl_search_1

Not too many truck things I need or want, (other than expensive toys!)... I would like is a lock nut socket for the front wheel bearings: http://www.autopart.com/TOOLS/TOOLSMAIN/tool/T_4170.htm

Also, a hi-lift slider adapter to use with tube sliders. These guys make them, not sure if you can find them elsewhere cheaper: http://www.wabfab.org/products/sliders/slideradapters.htm

(I think trailchaser used to make them once upon a time??)

Also, I am a big Snoopy fan, I like unique necklace charms, fav colours are green or blue... there are 100+ facts about me on canadianpathy.com under Pezzy, if you need more inspiration.

I'll post this again......

Hold on guys! We have a bit of a problem! My mom just moved out here to washington, and brought everything with her. Currently all the machines are packed away in the back of a transport trailer. The only way its coming out of there(her entire house is packing in there also), is if there is a large amount of shirts ordered. We have been looking for a place for her so she can get set up, but no dice so far. Im sorry, I really thought she would have it all up and running by now. Thats my mistake and I should of posted it in the original thread. Bad timing. No worries though! Once everhting is set up and running, all designs are stored and can be printed ASAP. I unfortunatly cant give a timeline on when. If anyone had any questions, please post them here or PM me. Thanks.

Derek