goneMOAB 2011!

SteeevO

Nige made it last year, but he wouldn't let me hook up my pathy to his for a tow! :D

Pezzy, let's prepare for the 2012 edition and make it happen... gather about 1500$ for the gas and a little extra for the condo that we can share with other people and make this trip of a lifetime... I can't do it this year because my truck needs to much love, but 2012 will be the good one... We have to do it before they actually pass the law that closes moab to 4x4....

come on...

Pezzy, let's prepare for the 2012 edition and make it happen... gather about 1500$ for the gas and a little extra for the condo that we can share with other people and make this trip of a lifetime... I can't do it this year because my truck needs to much love, but 2012 will be the good one... We have to do it before they actually pass the law that closes moab to 4x4....

come on...

Plus $1500 to take the Xterra too... I doubt Simon would want to TB with me. I sure as hell wouldn't TB for him there.

I really think i'm gonna start a thread.. but to to summarize, if you start in december 1st, and put 26$ per week, you will have 2000$ by may 23rd 2012.... I think you and many others can do this.. I'll donate with a sticker thread if I need too ! :-) only 1 life, we need to do this before we get too much reasons not too... expect a thread with the crazy canucks trip to moab 2012 :beer:

• 2 months later...

my buddy got the OK...now I have to get the OK from the gf...issue is my son is gonna be 3 months old and getting a kitchen pass for a 1800 mile drive and a week of driving and wheeling may not happen...but i'm planning on being there :whistle:

Hope to be sending my $40 soon!

• 3 months later...