Secret Santa 2010

Precise1

Would it matter if one was started now? :shrug:

Not really, I suppose but it doesn't mean much if you don't know who you are shopping for. :shrug:

Feel free to start one though!!

YES VERY MUCH. :P

I have no idea.... I was leaving it up to Santa Bernard.

You are so polite you... you... YOU!!

trying to picture B with a white beard in a santa suit..... :ohno01::blink::blink::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I might have to photoshop that if I have the time...

B

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad, I almost goofed. 4x4white03 and KryptonFabrications are added to the list for a total of 23 participants. :aok:

They had sent PMs previously and were in the game but I failed to post their names in the master list. Must have been busy at work or something. :shrug:

10 more minutes left to sign up!!

B

OK, drawing is done, names taken and assigned. PM's sent, all reasonable requests met and damn; did that take a while. :D

If anyone feels they should have gotten a PM and didn't by now, please let me know immediately!!

Happy Secret Santing Everyone!! :beer:

B

Oh, now is a good time to randomly visit the profiles of people on the SS list as that is one source for ideas and will help cover everyone elses tracks. Only takes a second... ;)

2. You MUST send your gift BEFORE Dec 24, 2009. Any gifts that are not received by Jan 1, 2010 will result in contact by the moderators.

Ok, sorry for last years dates, they have been corrected... :doh:

B

Those who do not send a gift will be banned, and I will personally mail you a big lump of dog sh*t. I am not kidding about this. Hell I might make it a monthly subscription.

Can I add to that subscription? I have a seemingly unlimted supply of used diapers. I could polly makes weekly mailings to multiple offenders.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, the following people have not chimed in with any received gifts so I'll be sending out PM's to both the Santas and Santees...

tekazgtr1984

nismothunder

The Crow

MrJim

SilverPath

Adamzan

Krypton Fabrications

B