Secret Santa 2010

Precise1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not trying to lecture but just a note note it is Christmas and not XMas as it is commonly used and changes the whole meaning of this Holiday .

And as someone who does not believe in an invisible man in the sky (nor his 'son') I see the holidays as good will and good cheer to my fellow mankind (the rest of the year I am a grump). I'm much more inclined to the pagan winter solstice...

Names are semantics and religion/beliefs are individual. It's all good and to each their own. :beer:

Ok K, be lazy, I'll sign you up anyway. Better hope I don't get you or I'll give you Poop!!

B

:goodpost: That's like the BS of saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas"......

I say Happy Holidays, because I don't celebrate any of them, but also don't want to be rude to anyone who might celebrate something other than the common "American Christmas".

I say Happy Holidays, because I don't celebrate any of them, but also don't want to be rude to anyone who might celebrate something other than the common "American Christmas".

x2 seasonal giving can be fun but I'm not religious

I'm in! bounce.gif

B, I don't think I need to send you a PM... wink.gif

K

and what if you get eachother? I call a re-draw!

Names are semantics and religion/beliefs are individual. It's all good and to each their own. :beer:

:clap:

So you're not going to give me my mansion for Christmas?

you have done 3 bad, like terribly bad unforgivable things, havent you? :whip:

Is the three month window from the time you sign up or the deadline...... dang I would be like 7 days short :(

No need to be absolute about arbitrary numbers. The main point is to avoid members who might not follow through. Perhaps a member who rarely visits or just signed on to buy/sell a few parts, etc.

If you want in, no problem. If you renege then I set up jj_big_shoe with a rock, blowtorch and pliers and give him your address. No Problem...

:D

B

No need to be absolute about arbitrary numbers. The main point is to avoid members who might not follow through. Perhaps a member who rarely visits or just signed on to buy/sell a few parts, etc.

If you want in, no problem. If you renege then I set up jj_big_shoe with a rock, blowtorch and pliers and give him your address. No Problem...

:D

B

SWEET! Sent you a PM.

PM sent, Mr. B. :D

Yeah, it's just safer to say this. You say Merry Christmas to the wrong person, and you might as well have insulted his/her honour. So silly.

Edited by tekazgtr1984

Hope you know what you've gotten yourself into B, organizing this thing takes way more time than it seems like it would.

Many thanks to you for making it a success in the past!

Edited by MY1PATH

PM sent!

Hooray for having a job and being able to afford to buy presents!

Hope you know what you've gotten yourself into B, organizing this thing takes way more time than it seems like it would.

Cool!!

Piece of cake Andrew. Compared with what I have to deal with at work, this is trivial. Besides, I just plagerize anyway... :D

Can I have Kingman's address to send him a lump of coal!? ;)

*digs through PM's*

That's a bit generous, isn't it?? Surely you have a litter box to empty...

B

18 players so far...