30" Rear break line

DanAK

So I am finally ordering a set of fox 2.0 Pro remote reservoir 11" travel shock for my SFD because all summer I have been riding on my OME shocks and topping out on every bump. So this means I need to get a longer break line for the rear and I don't know jack about break lines!!! :shrug:

Do I need a certain kind? are all break lines pretty much the same? can I order what I need online? and if so, where can I order them from?

I didn't think I would need help with this but after talking to my mechanic it sounds like getting anything other than a stock break line out here will be... frustrating :headwall:

Thanks in advance for any helpful or insulting remarks heading my way!

-Dan

its not very hard to make them. just need long enough line, couple fittins, and a good tubing bender (dont buy harbor freight, it will break after the first bend!)

I never did untill I couldnt get a replacement one for my s10 so i decided to make my own. Very simple and i was able to re run it the way i wanted too.

Edited by pathblazin420

its not very hard to make them. just need long enough line, couple fittins, and a good tubing bender (dont buy harbor freight, it will break after the first bend!)

I never did untill I couldnt get a replacement one for my s10 so i decided to make my own. Very simple and i was able to re run it the way i wanted too.

Using hardlines in place of flexible is generally not recommended