Hi from the Cascade foothills!

MudSlug

I have a stock '95 LE I just picked up a couple weeks ago. My previous '95 XE is dead in my driveway with a bad tranny, so I will scavenge the better parts off of it before I get rid of it. Getting out into the woods is pretty tough right around the Seattle area because *everything* is gated and locked. I have been scouting around for some good trails, and about all I can find is the North and Middle Fork roads for the Snoqualmie River down by North Bend, and the Reiter Pits area out past Sultan off of Highway 2. Apparently you have to go a bit farther out to find any good offroading around here. :(

I intend to swap the BFG T/A Mud Terrains off my old PF onto my new one. I will probably throw and ARB brush bar with a winch and lights on the front. My budget is severely limited, so I will have to carefully consider what else is actually worth spending money on.

Anyways, I am glad to find this place, and a whole bunch of fellow Pathfinder fans. Thanks for setting this place up for us!

Welcome to the Site! If you wanna do some wheeling with the group soon. There is the Mr.Jim run as Evans Creek on Oct.2nd. Go to the bottom o fthe main page, in the Trail Runs/Events tread! Again, welcome! There is lots of info here to keep your rig around for a long time!

5523P:

"There is the Mr.Jim run as Evans Creek on Oct.2nd."
Unfortunately, I will be doing a Qi Gong seminar that weekend. Perhaps I can catch the next one.

================================================================================

t:

"And where are the pics?"
Once I get my T/As swapped over, I will take and post pics. Edited by MudSlug

Hi! WAVEY

more new members in the pacnw, I'm diggin it! me and Mister510 go wheelin quite frequently, but now that it's the winter months that may slow down (maybe 2-3 times a months now) Gotta save up money for winter projects!

im in sammamish and can point u in some good directions... the exit for the fire training center a couple of exits past the middle fork exit... take that and it will follow the river, just as you come back to the highway there is a small dirt road off on your right... go up there and explore. also Tinkham is fun, but sometimes the gates are locked... i like to go to Stampeed pass a little past the pass and there are tons of miles of exploring there... that is a good start

Welcome to NPORA! Hope to see you out soon

im in sammamish and can point u in some good directions... the exit for the fire training center a couple of exits past the middle fork exit... take that and it will follow the river, just as you come back to the highway there is a small dirt road off on your right... go up there and explore. also Tinkham is fun, but sometimes the gates are locked... i like to go to Stampeed pass a little past the pass and there are tons of miles of exploring there... that is a good start

That exit also has a nice Downhill course for Mountain biking!

Edited by SilverPath