Where to buy bush bumpers and snorkels

BCboy

Hi everyone. I'm fixing up my old rusty pathfinder that I have had for a few months now. Really enjoying the truck so far but I need some parts I can't get from the junkyard. I would like to get a new bumper, something more beefy then stock and with a built in brush gaurd that covers the grill and lights. Also looking for a snorkel kit and roof storage rack to hold a spare, jerry can and tools. Where is a good website to look at? I've looked around this site (which is awesome) but can't find a link.

thanks boys

You can try cheaperthandirt.com for ammo cans and jerry cans. I think they outlawed the steel jerry cans so everything's plastic. not sure on that though. You can look around on craigsist or ebay for some yakima roof racks or similar. as for brush guards, I'm not much of a fan but you can look from time to time at the junkyards for the stock brush guards, on ebay, and craigslist.

just hit up some searches on the internet and you'll find tons to choose from.

ya thanks I have been doing some searching with good results. went to arb website and requested a catalog so hopefully that will come soon.

too bad they discontinued the ARB bumper - however you can get jerry cans and mounts etc snorkels from them.

Edited by beastpath

ARB makes a solid unit, but they are discontinued for the WD21 pathfinder. The WD21 and D21 (Hardbody PU) share much of the front end, including frame mounts. ;)

The D21 ARB will 'bolt up' to a pathy, but be low due to the 1.5-2" 'factory lift' that the 4x4 hardbodies came with. I'm afraid you'll have to do a minor body lift (1-2") to compliment... :shrug:

:D

See below.

B