What repairs have you yet to do?

sherwood

Saw another thread that gave me this idea.

-Ripped CV boot, plan on changing the whole CV joint before winter and I think I'm going to try those Rockford Heavy Duty CV boots.

-Fuel Pump/Fuel Filter

-I have two rust spots I'd like to take care of before winter

-And I think I have a ball joint that might need to be replaced soon.

-Definitely going to flush out my radiator and heater core as well.

Bout' it. What do you guys have to do?

New motor and clutch. Not a fault of the truck, I beat the piss out of it and when I first changed the oil after I got it, it was black sludge. The heads were fairly bad ass well and there's a lot of evidence that someone has been into the motor before more than a timing belt change.

Other than that, nothing really. Suspension is getting a little tired, with is understandable with 200K on the chassis.

My old Pathfinder needed CV axles due to torn boots, MAF sensor, an ECU Coolant Temperature Sensor, and a few other little things.

Overall nothing major that were the fault of the vehicle themselves. I tend to be fairly hard on what I drive...

-cv axles, boots been busted since I started driving it

-front seal

-tranny leak, no idea where, but it's only bout a quart per 2k miles

-bout 4 rust spots on passenger side. Trying to figure out how much of the body I don't want to paint to make it look right

-o2 sensor to try to get better than 13/17mpg city/hwy. Don't know if that'll help, but everything I replace still says Nissan on it, even at 170k miles.

- front brakes! (brgs and all)

I think that's it---hopefully

Edited by wood6078

Heh I have quite a few items that needs fixing

-rattle in my exhaust somewhere

-Bad Starter---as long as I have my trusty crescent wrench to beat the starter Im good--- Though it is a pain to have to have 2 people to start the rig :laugh:

-leaky right rear window water just pours in if it rains, so I have black electrical tape around the seam, haha

-cracked windshield

-make a mount for my intake Ive had a bungee cord holding it up

-Fairly decent oil leak coming from somewhere

I know there is more sadly

I just recently fixed my brakes heh

Heh I have quite a few items that needs fixing

-rattle in my exhaust somewhere

-Bad Starter---as long as I have my trusty crescent wrench to beat the starter Im good--- Though it is a pain to have to have 2 people to start the rig :laugh:

-leaky right rear window water just pours in if it rains, so I have black electrical tape around the seam, haha

-cracked windshield

-make a mount for my intake Ive had a bungee cord holding it up

-Fairly decent oil leak coming from somewhere

I know there is more sadly

I just recently fixed my brakes heh

And this is a '99?? Good lord.

I need to replace a recently torn CV boot.

-Exhaust Manifold Studs

-and uh... that's it.

Whoops, I read the title wrong. I need to do: fix the running issue, wheel bearings/shocks/ball joints/HooHaa CL, spray some silicone in the window tracks and/or clean them out on the driver's side, replace my cracked windshield, replace the front pads and rotors, change the drive train fluids, and replace the driver's seat belt after something tore the crap out of it. Now want to do, that's a whole 'nother story...

Wheel bearings on the drivers side, they're just starting to make noise. I have a few rust spots to take care of and I also need to get it rustproofed.

what sound do they make? a non stop slight sqeaul? if so i need to do em...

And this is a '99?? Good lord.

I need to replace a recently torn CV boot.

-Exhaust Manifold Studs

-and uh... that's it.

i needa do those bad. :ohmy:

SOOO much lol. The truck had rust issues when I bought it so, new doors, rear lift gate, new seats, new bumpers new rims, custom duel exhaust. many suspension parts and engine work. still need to repair the rocker rust. But the truck was cheap and has 331XXXkms on it.

on my Hardbody: get spindles pressed out, and install them in my superlift UCAs, install UCAs, Upper Ball joints, homemade body lift, make 1 more body mount for front clip, re-install torsion bars/cross member, Get rims and tires mounted, put on painted front fenders, pathfinder grill & headlights, steering upgrade... :treadmill:

Need too do

-New tranny

-New CV's

-See if the head gaskets are going

-New rad(always leaked)

-Clean interoir

-Fix passager side door so it opens

-reinstall rear Flares

-Tie rods

-New front tires(I guess 45-50 psi isnt the proper pressure,they lasted 15k)

-Side pipes with cherry bombs

Want to do

vg30e-305sbc swap

-new tranny,probly th350 with a rachet shift

-500-550cfm quadrajet 4

-Full width chevy dana 44 with 4.56 gears

-body lift

-leaf springs in front,full 6 leaf packs

-Pull interior and install roll cage

-33-35inch super swamper tsl's(in front) with Boggers in back(10.5 and 14.5 inch widths)

-50 shot dry nitous sysem(rebuilt 305s dont make that much power any way)

NP205 t-case(this is the one with the chain I think)

-Beat the living hell outa it on the street and mud drags,maybe do some trail riding at gilbert.