Why do we drive these?

shooter

I drive mine because I got it for $550 off Craigslist as a winter beater, and it keeps working. Every time I drive it, it puts a smile on my face. That's what I look for in a vehicle, and it does it. I've also been able to make it better than it was when I got it, as a sort of rolling work in progress. So, for a cheap winter beater, it's turned into a part of my vehicular family that makes me smile.

Just fantastic. Look at this

A third down that thread

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/topic/33441-difference-between-oem-brush-guard-and-grill-guard/

ahardb0dy put this old add "BODY NISSAN". It says it all. This car was designed beginning of the eighties...and look at the result, it is an exceptional accumulation of the best looking design choices and it doesn't age. For the rest no need for explanation we all know the value of our old friend.

I love my Terry.

Philippe.

I can't beleive this is even a question! Someone would have way out of their mind to not drive one!!

Mine gets looks all the time by other pathy drivers... :)

And it never quits. I love how sexy it is (yes, thats right, sexy!) and is way more reliable than a damn 4runner... better looking too. ;)

Though once i get the Audi going, it will be put down for some much needed upgrades and repairs... :(

• 3 months later...

I have only had my 96 pathy for hmm i guess going on five years. In that time "until recently" the only thing i did to it was put a battery on it, it starts and runs and does a good job at it, every single time i turn the key. If i need 4x4, then pull the stick and ur there. Really have enjoyed my pathy, and it has 184k miles on it. Im planning to enjoy it for many more yrs.

• 1 month later...

originally it was because people are asking $10,000 for a 2001 4runner in my end of the world. it was a gamble but its starting to grow on me. this spring i'll have to do something about the rust but until then i don't worry about denting it.