Know what sucks?

Toby

It took me forever to get the axle out of my Pathfinder.

I ran to the junkyard to get one (see attached), and it only took me like 45 minutes to an hour. Not I just gotta reassemble, remove from garage, park in front yard, and add the For Sale sign.

Also attached:

Some time ago I posted a thread about problems with my aftermarket axle. Well come to find out the hub is much bigger than I had originally measured and is definitely NOT for a WD21. I may or may not add pictures at a later time of the difference. But it was all out of whack, I don't know how I didn't notice it sooner. But the parts store is still jerking me around, now saying there's nothing they can do cause I turned in my core. Then saying they'll sell me another one, for the same price. Naturally I would have just eaten my loss but I am selling the Pathfinder (as much as I don't want to) because I bought an AWD sedan.

So yeah. My attached was longer than my actual post lol

Double post.

Got it installed last night. Need a castle nut for the tie-rod end. But other than that everything bolted right up. Got it out of the garage and ready for the new car to go in :)

Thanks everyone for all your help

Where'd u get the axle from? I work at O'Reilly and in that situation, we'd give you back the money for the part and the core. Since they're not going to have a core to hand back to you, they owe you the core charge as well.

We asked him several times in THIS THREAD

Local parts shop. They finally refused to refund my money. They are called Salvos or something along those lines. I got a receipt around here somewhere. I'll dig it up when I get time. But I didn't feel like updating the thread for something I knew would only give "well try again". They said it wasn't their problem and I should've checked before. Which I should have. but they didn't care about the fact some people work full time it seems.

But I didn't feel the need to bump an old thread. I ended up getting the axle off a 1995 Nissan Pickup that was a rollover. Axle looked fine. All I'm doing is throwing an axle in it to sell it. The axle isn't in too bad of condition. It's not brand new, but it's not near bad. The rubber doesn't look dried up or cracked in the least. so I'm going to include my records when I sell the truck. I'll try and keep track of whoever buys it to keep them in the loop.

Local parts shop. They finally refused to refund my money. They are called Salvos or something along those lines. I got a receipt around here somewhere. I'll dig it up when I get time. But I didn't feel like updating the thread for something I knew would only give "well try again". They said it wasn't their problem and I should've checked before. Which I should have. but they didn't care about the fact some people work full time it seems.

But I didn't feel the need to bump an old thread. I ended up getting the axle off a 1995 Nissan Pickup that was a rollover. Axle looked fine. All I'm doing is throwing an axle in it to sell it. The axle isn't in too bad of condition. It's not brand new, but it's not near bad. The rubber doesn't look dried up or cracked in the least. so I'm going to include my records when I sell the truck. I'll try and keep track of whoever buys it to keep them in the loop.

Sounds like complete BS what the parts shop is doing to you. I would talk to someone higher up. Jack me around like that and I'll come after hours and deposit a brick in ur window(Not really but man I would be tempted).