Nissan powered buggy

JamesRich

I followed this build on clubtitan.org. Almost everything is custom built. It dynoed at over 400hp at like 7500rpms. He posted a few videos but nothing really making that V8 scream like I would like to see.

James

http://www.off-roadweb.com/features/1009or_psd_motorsports_chromoly_tube_chassis_four_seat_buggy/index.html

That thing is cool!! They are amazing to drive and regularly take best time in the Baja 1000. Unless it is rock crawling or mud pits, it is hard to beat a good buggy. :aok:

B

X2

I wouldnt call a pro-built tube buggy custom made,considering every thing on it you can buy.Is kinda cool for a 4x2 sand jumper.

I meant on the motor. He built the intake manifold, headers, fuel system, JWT cams ground to his specs, custom computer system to run it. He posted just the motor building on clubtitan, he didn't really talk about the rest of the car. When you start posting all that custom engine work on a forum where most of the guys think they have a race truck, you could almost see the drool leaking on their keyboards. And of course the next question for most of them, "can you make me one?"

James

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldnt call a pro-built tube buggy custom made,considering every thing on it you can buy.Is kinda cool for a 4x2 sand jumper.

What are you talking about ? A 4x2 Sand Jumper ? This is not a kit car by any stretch of the imagination. There isn't one component on this car except for Transmission and Shocks that you can buy off the shelf ! I custom built 95% of this car myself. Get educated before you make comments.

What are you talking about ? A 4x2 Sand Jumper ? This is not a kit car by any stretch of the imagination. There isn't one component on this car except for Transmission and Shocks that you can buy off the shelf ! I custom built 95% of this car myself. Get educated before you make comments.

Hello Kurt, welcome to the pathfinder forum! I wish you lived around here so you could help me stuff a VK56 in my old pathfinder. Bone stock of course, I'm sure 305hp would be plenty for this size truck.

James

I've seen on a forum where someone swapped a VH45 (Infinity Q45) into a WD. He had to remake the entire front frame to clear the width of the motor, make a @!*% load of custom mounts, cut the entire firewall out to clear the length, use a Z32 bell housing, and a bunch of other mumbo jumbo. I can't imagine a VK56...

That buggy is pretty badass man. I'd love to play around in one of those things.

Be happy there was a coherent sentence with him man! :rofl:

I like it, any build pics of it?

Yep,it sure looks rear wheel drive only to me.So everything you have on there other then the tranny and shocks you couldnt buy off the shelf?Sure.Just another rail driver who says they have something one of a kind because they have a tube chassie and some sheet metal on it.The one thing thats trully custom that I see is the intake.

Yep,it sure looks rear wheel drive only to me.So everything you have on there other then the tranny and shocks you couldnt buy off the shelf?Sure.Just another rail driver who says they have something one of a kind because they have a tube chassie and some sheet metal on it.The one thing thats trully custom that I see is the intake.

I'm not going to get in between now other than to say both of you need to back up, slow down, think and post nicely. Enough said... :beer:

B

• 2 weeks later...

:aok: 4 page spread in a nationally publicized mag? Decision get yourself a fiew copys of that one man.

Edit: why you delete your comment? I'd brag about it if I were you...

Edited by nunya

:aok: 4 page spread in a nationally publicized mag? Decision get yourself a fiew copys of that one man.

Edit: why you delete your comment? I'd brag about it if I were you...

I figured I would PlasterCity1110051.jpgleave good enough alone - I don't believe he has had a four page spread in any magazine... Besides he should probably stick to something he knows - Ice Fishing...

Edited by VK56Buggy