Anyone have good pictures of front core support and headlight mounts?

tmorgan4

This is a sad topic, but it has been SO long since I took my core support apart I hardly remember how it all went together. I threw away my entire core support, and now I'm wishing I'd kept it a little longer!

Does anyone have any good pictures of how the headlights and turn signals mount to the core support? A few pictures would really help refresh my memory on how everything went together!!!

It looks like the OEM Nissan part is sold as a few different parts (left side, center, right side) but aftermarket core supports are one piece.

It's dark here in NC now, but if no one has posted something by tomorrow, I'll take the best pics I can of the setup. I figured it was something along the lines of "I threw my entire front end away and now have no idea how it was supposed to go back together"...How's that whole SAS coming, man? Haven't checked out Ronin lately..got any new stuff up? Last I saw you went to the whole tubular front end..perfected the design yet? How long till she's on the road? Hopefully I'll have my SAS project started by the end of the year...Gotta get back to Cali first.

Awesome!!! Thanks for the help guys. For some reason my profile has always showed a 2001 but it's really a 2000. I swear I've tried to change it!!!

It looks like buying part of the core support would probably make my life easier. Our lights are a pain to mount without it.

The SAS is going slowly...mainly because of $$$. I've got a bunch of parts in the works right now that I just have to sit back and wait on. I'm going to a dry sump and ATI has to make a custom damper for me since nothing exists. Nothing like waiting another 3 months for a bolt on part!!! :thumbsdown: