Calmini lift VS 4x4parts

FUELER

Why must you speak perfect sense and make me feel stupid? Lol didn't even about that bit..... did you replace your front ones?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

To be honest I haven't replaced any, but that is because I haven't really wheeled it much and the stock ones are fine for now. I will at some point though.

To be honest I haven't replaced any, but that is because I haven't really wheeled it much and the stock ones are fine for now. I will at some point though.

ok good to know. even if i get the lift, and then get the brake lines i'll be ok lol

I still have the stock brake lines and like adamzan have had no problems with them. The only thing I did was take a 3inch piece of bicycle bracket to keep the rear brake line slack. I'm cheap when I can. Just got into the odd parts drawer. A bolt here and there. Walla brake line extension...LOL

Edited by Nissanland

• 2 weeks later...

I bought CALMINI kit years ago. Had it on my parts Pathy. Now on my everyday driver. Haven't had any issues what so ever. If I could do it over again, I'd probably go another route/brand to save a little money, but looks so much beefier then the AC kit. UCA's that is...

• 1 month later...

I ordered me some new brake lines from 4x4parts and everything is leaking. has anyone ordered any brake lines from them? and do yours leak? I'll put some teflon tap on the treads tonight and see if that helps?

Dunno guys, I ran my stock brake hoses until a couple years ago when I replaced all 5 with braided ones I found somewhere. I have not had any leaking issues with mine. Where exactly are yours leaking?

89rotary, how can you be in SLC and not see a lifted Pathy? I have been seeing them for years myself, and that is not counting mine. ;)

I live up here in Ogden, so not that far away. My sister is down in Murray so I wander down that way once in a while.

I have been running a lift on mine for about 14 years now. I started with the AC kit, but only the UCA's are left from that. It has been a long and bumpy road with my lift, trying to make it work out the way I wanted. Looking back, I wonder if I would have bothered with the suspension. I found the bodylift to be not too hard to install and has made more room for tires as well as making it easier to work on my truck.

Some old and random pics are on photobucket. I cant seem to get this thing to let me put up pictures or links. look under my handle MrReverse

• 1 month later...

will this lift strain the CV axles to much or no. because I'm wanting to install a lift for my wd21. but a little worried about the CV axle at to much of an angle. so can anyone clear me up on this because I would like to know if this kit will strain the CV axles or not.