Precise1

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/Pathfinder/

Posted courtesty of BenStoked AND

Go to the following link and download the CARPDFNSNPATH95.rar
http://rapidshare.co...DFNSNPATH95.rar
After download, use the following password to access the RAR file:

password: carpdf.net

Good luck.....!!!
For more information about how I got this Manual.
http://carpdf.net/19...vice-manual.htm

Posted courtesy of Blackfuse.

And one more...

http://www.scribd.com/search?cat=redesign&q=nissan+pathfinder&x=40&y=11

This one courtesy of snoob.

Thank you gentlemen. Lets keep posting in this thread limited to refreshing, updating and supplying links.

Thanks,
The Mod Team (F yeah!!)

B

And the addition of the 1995 supplement service manual, complete with electrical foldouts, courtesy of Adamzan!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/126488129/Supplement.zip

Edited by Precise1
fixed link

Oh, 1994 is the first year that electronic versions were available, so sorry about that. Another good reason to buy 94-95s... :tongue:

The main changes for 94-95 were the dash and some minor interior/bumper trim. Most of the rest is identical so those of you with 4 doors and V6 MPFI from 1990 to 1993 can down load the manual and use it for the vast majority of your Pathfinder needs. :beer:

B

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The "rar" file extractor link is no longer working. I found a similar program for free that works as well. Pretty simple extractor as well. Only 3 steps, although you do have to put the password you provided in twice for some reason and it will extract then. I also renamed each file as well afterwards to make finding the section I need quicker (just a tip). Or just use the index or directory I guess if you want.

http://download.cnet.com/Free-RAR-Extract-Frog/3000-2250_4-10804840.html

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know where to get FSMs for other brands of vehicles? I went to the site you provided where you got the Nissan one, but it's kind of a BS search engine. It gives the same results multiple times and it even lists vehicles that don't even exist. I don't think I even found the Pathfinder FSMs on the side.

I was looking for the FSM for a 2000 GMC Sonoma

Might be an idea to ask on a s-series forum...

I looked there. They aren't really very developed. There are so many of them and most of them are just forums of people ruining UH I MEAN "lowering" their trucks. I found a few people asking the same question and of course there was always some guy who said like "I have it, just e-mail me. I'll send you the file if you send me $20 on paypal"

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

^This one actually has a section for the tbi vg30i engine used in pre 90's pathfinders and terranos. Too bad the manual only gives basic information like remove "intake manifold" without listing what needs to be unhooked from it. I'm guessing this is just a service manual and a fsm is much more detailed?

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a copy of a CD off ebay (twice this happened, same guy).

When the CD finally arrived, there was only 1 file on it, every time, a music file that did not work/open. After a few exchanges of msg with the seller, he said i could DL a copy from this place. That was after promising another copy, and a free copy of any other manual i chose.

I asked the guy, does he chk what is on the CD when he posts them....no reply.

He said i could DL it off the web, I said i live in a remote area, and it costs a lot for wireless, and to please send me a good copy. Well, it never arrived.

I did DL it. And he has just photo copied a book. So i asked him if he had rights to it as it was copy right book, i got no answer, so i reported him to ebay, hope he got some karma...

Hope you all got a free copy from him, lol.

If anyone wants the sellers name, pm me.

He is an A#$e H*&e

you all have a nice day

• 10 months later...

^This one actually has a section for the tbi vg30i engine used in pre 90's pathfinders and terranos. Too bad the manual only gives basic information like remove "intake manifold" without listing what needs to be unhooked from it. I'm guessing this is just a service manual and a fsm is much more detailed?

No, the factory manuals are just as vague. Unless its something you specifically need to know ie: remove engine, then remove oil pan, they pretty much assume you know what you're doing. The only place the FSM gets specific is when you're diagnosing a component, then they tell you step by step right down to what wire to probe.

Capitalize the "p" in Pathfinder and the links will work.

Thank you for that information, and thanks SilverPath for bringing this to my attention!

Link fixed...

B

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What about a '91 fsm?? I am having trouble with my transmission. All i have is reverse and first gear. I used the '90 fsm to do one diagnostic test and it came up with revolution sensor. I need to find out if it is in the same spot as the '90. Assuming it is the factory transmission/transfer case in my '91. If i can't find the right manual, watch out for my post that i will be writing. Lol.

Cool, thanks. The '90 fsm is better than the 92'. The manual isn't photocopied. Makes it better to search for the right topic. There are little differences though. I will be using both manuals.

• 6 months later...