Packie88

Pezzy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got to meet pachie88 but he always seemed like a nice guy here on the boards, Always quick to reply if he knew how to help you or had a idea. The one thing we all have to think about on this occasion is at least he went out doing something he loved doing and probably went out a happy person just like the way he lived.

hey carrie, you should e-mail his parents and see if they would want to take jared's pathfinder on the mr.jim run 2 when the details get worked out for it. sort of like a tribute to jared. unless it's something thats too difficult with the loss of jared. not trying to take anything away from jim but just a suggestion.just my .02.

Info for any locals looking to attend services:

There will be a visitation if anyone wants or needs to see him again and what not.

That will be on Thursday from 4-8pm at Flintofts Funeral Home. The address for that is

520 East Sunset Way

Issaquah, Wa 98027

The memorial service will be on Friday starting at 10am. It will be located at the Sammamish Presbyterian Church

22522 Northeast Inglewood Hill Road.

Sammamish, Wa 98074

And last but not least the Burial will also be on Friday at 1pm. And that will be located at the

Upper Hillside Cemetary.

15 Mt. Olympus Dr. SW

Issaquah, Wa 98027

This is truly sad news. I'm glad to have met you, and had the chance to go wheeling and talk with you. You will be missed. To the friends and family you've touched along the way, my thoughts are with them. RIP

I'm in shock at this terribly sad news. My condolences to his family. Jared was a heck of a nice guy, on this forum and in person. It is so very sad to lose someone so young and full of life. He died doing something that he loved, for that I am grateful.

I think he'll like this: :dance:

I hope we meet again my friend.

very sad to hear about this... I only met him breifly on one occasion, buying a roof rack for my rig, but the little I did talk to him, he was a great guy, and always willing to lend a hand when I needed to work on the truck (if it hadnt been so far away, lol). RIP Jared, you will be missed.

Every buddies said what I wanted to say already,but here it goes anyway,I never knew you in person,and I think we only talked once or twice on here,but you'll be missed...Heres to hopping for a quick recovery for his loved ones... :beer:

HOLEY @!*%!

Jared was a good friend of mine.

i don't even know what to say......

He was supposed to go wheeling with me this past weekend, but called and canceled..

I got a message on facebook with the details for the services, and though I would post them for anyone local.

More people keep joining so i figure i would send this out again. Sorry if your getting this twice.

To everyone who joined this group thank you! It means alot to me, my family and our other close friends for your support. I just wanted to send out a message letting everyone know about the service times, place, and address. All of this is open to everyone.

There will be a visitation if anyone wants or needs to see him again and what not.

That will be on Thursday from 4-8pm at Flintofts Funeral Home. The address for that is

520 East Sunset Way

Issaquah, Wa 98027

The memorial service will be on Friday starting at 10am. It will be located at the Sammamish Presbyterian Church

22522 Northeast Inglewood Hill Road.

Sammamish, Wa 98074

And last but not least the Burial will also be on Friday at 1pm. And that will be located at the

Upper Hillside Cemetary.

15 Mt. Olympus Dr. SW

Issaquah, Wa 98027

I have never been a big fan of motorcycles because of my older brother doing this kind of stuff when he was about Jareds age. I wish Jared was as lucky as my brother was. RIP Jared.

As I posted earlier, if you have wheeling pics of Jared, please post them up here. I will make sure his family gets them.

I see Mr P posted pics on FB. :aok: