First Lifted R50 In Spokane!

skulptr

well i've seen it around town a few times, never got to talk to the owner or see it besides on the road. today i just so happen to park next to it at walmart, a 99.5, only a few minutes before the owner came out. to my great dismay, they were absolutely clueless. they bought it from a guy in oregon just like it is. unfortunately for him, there are no manual hubs, and his front cvs are absolutely destroyed. i gave him the npora address, told him its an easy fix, manual hubs will prevent the extra wear, and replacing them is easy as well. he has the racho rear and kyb up front, no skid, no panhard drop.

pics, of course, i was pretty much drooling over this beast.

0509151150.jpg

0509151116.jpg

just seeing this in person put the lift into so much more aspect for me. my lift is a definite going to happen now!

I've seen plenty of lifted R50's back in 2000-2005 when I lived in Spokompton. I remember seeing one at the ORV park a few times.

they obviously all died off, cause this is the first r50 here i've seen besides my own, and its not lifted yet. i still get gawked at when i go to orv, they think i have nothing to wheel with cept mommy's ride

they obviously all died off, cause this is the first r50 here i've seen besides my own, and its not lifted yet. i still get gawked at when i go to orv, they think i have nothing to wheel with cept mommy's ride

To that I say f*ck 'em! :lol:

That's a bummer. Next time I am in Spokane or drive through, I'll have to set something up. What happened to Casey T and Oliver? I've wheeled with those guys at the ORV park.