Due to a hardware failure on the hosts systems, all posts and messages created between May 26th and Jan 13th have been lost. Additionally, if you joined the NPORA Forums community during that time, you'll need to re-register. -NPORA Mod Team *Updated: 05/19/2022 12:15AM PST

You Might Be A Redneck If, "____"

MrJim

If you keep a tow line permanently tied to your rear bumper just in case, you might be a redneck.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you write real slow so your momma can keep up when she reads your letters, you might be a redneck.

If you have ever parked your truck on top of another vehicle for a photo op, you might be a redneck. (guilty) ;)

If you ever took a Lincoln Continental four wheeling, you might be a redneck. (guilty again) :)

If you're still cousins after your divorce, you might be a redneck. (someone seriously asked me that as a joke in a job interview once when he found out I was from Georgia)

If you ever took a Lincoln Continental four wheeling, you might be a redneck. (guilty again) :)

Hey now... A Celeberty wagon WITH fake woodgrain can replace the Lincoln...

Hey now... A Celeberty wagon WITH fake woodgrain can replace the Lincoln...

That's not bad. I am talking about my Dad's brand new Lincoln back in the mid eighties when they were huge. Its a wonder that he never killed me over half the stuff I used to do. I learned that the Lincoln got further into the mud pits with a lot of momentum. It was like skipping a stone across a lake, until it stopped....

If your dog and wife ever went missing and you offered a reward for the dog, you might be a redneck

If the bath mat seems like a reasonable alternative when you run out of toilet paper, you might be a redneck.

If the neighbors consider you snooty because you have indoor plumbing, you might be a redneck

If you ever hollered at the kids to face the TV so you could finish having sex, you might be a redneck