You Might Be A Redneck If, "____"

MrJim

If you keep a tow line permanently tied to your rear bumper just in case, you might be a redneck.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you write real slow so your momma can keep up when she reads your letters, you might be a redneck.

If you have ever parked your truck on top of another vehicle for a photo op, you might be a redneck. (guilty) ;)

If you ever took a Lincoln Continental four wheeling, you might be a redneck. (guilty again) :)

If you're still cousins after your divorce, you might be a redneck. (someone seriously asked me that as a joke in a job interview once when he found out I was from Georgia)

If you ever took a Lincoln Continental four wheeling, you might be a redneck. (guilty again) :)

Hey now... A Celeberty wagon WITH fake woodgrain can replace the Lincoln...

Hey now... A Celeberty wagon WITH fake woodgrain can replace the Lincoln...

That's not bad. I am talking about my Dad's brand new Lincoln back in the mid eighties when they were huge. Its a wonder that he never killed me over half the stuff I used to do. I learned that the Lincoln got further into the mud pits with a lot of momentum. It was like skipping a stone across a lake, until it stopped....

If your dog and wife ever went missing and you offered a reward for the dog, you might be a redneck

If the bath mat seems like a reasonable alternative when you run out of toilet paper, you might be a redneck.

If the neighbors consider you snooty because you have indoor plumbing, you might be a redneck

If you ever hollered at the kids to face the TV so you could finish having sex, you might be a redneck