Sfd Extended Brake Lines ?

I was wondering what people have done for the brake line when doing the SFD, for instance when I did the front I just zip lock the line and made sure that there wasn't any interference what so ever with the line. but for right know, my question is what to do about the rear brake line when I get ready to install my new spring. Does anyone know a web site where to buy the line or what the size needs to be. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

David

There should be local companies around you that can make them for about $70 for the rear and $40 for the front even thought you don't really need the front... I left mine stock and I have the longer replacements..... Don't fix it if its not broke..... Do a google search

I got mine from a local hot-rod shop that does custom bodies, etc... Just told them a length I needed, they ordered it no problem, had it in 2 days.

I've heard 30" is what people are using, I ordered 27", but haven't installed it yet.

Edited by morpheus

I posted in the services forum that I can get custom lines made but I don't think many people look in there.. If a few people want to order lines we can always get a group buy going?

I can't remember the stock rear line length but I think it was something like 18". The ones I got made up for my kits were 26"

But to answer the original poster, I did the same thing with zip ties to hold the lines on the strut.