Don't Think I've Ever Intro'd Myself

esy

well, i had signed up a handful of years ago when i had my WD21. actually, i sold it using this site, back when it was still using the old forum style. it was a green WD21 with a 3" Calmini SL and some other little add-ons. i used it for the snow pretty heavily and didn't wheel at all, to be honest (wasn't really into it).

some quick info on me. i work in the Costco Tire Center and am still a student in the bio-sci major. i've always owned a Nissan and am a huge Nissan head. did some drifting, did some amateur track/SCCA events, and other little things here and there. owned an S13 FB that i tuned as a pretty ridiculous NA car (ridiculous in the sense that i spent way too much money on it to get the power yields just to be "unique" than go the SR route and make much more power for much less than half as much), also owned a Z32 that i LOVED driving. miss it and definitely want to get another one again, owned the WD21, went to the P11, and now my current R50.

anyways, after i sold the WD21, i bought myself a '99 P11 in hopes of saving some gas. i did save a little and enjoyed the car a lot, but i really wanted a truck back again. i enjoyed having the ability of tossing stuff in the back, beating it up, going over curbs or what not. so, i did some light searching on some trucks (mostly pathys), found a handful, put my P11 up for sale. the P11 got sold in 4-5 days, i officially started making calls on pathys that same day, and found my new 2g R50 a few days later.

scored an '02 pathy SE (it's also green, funny how that worked out, haha), had 114k, 2nd owner who had bought it from a certified pre-owned Nissan dealership, and was just a very clean rig throughout.

plans for the truck aren't too much. plan to keep it pretty stock (keep toying with the idea of an SL, but the idea of larger and more and more expensive tires kind of steers me away), and simply use it for my snow, bike, hike, camping needs.

plans in the very near future include, but are not limited to:

- new tires come fall season again (its got crappy Hankook Dynapros on it now) and will be upgrading to the new Michelin X Radial LT2s, more than likely, and in 255/70/16 since that's a slightly bigger size and are much more common, meaning less expensive than stock size.

- WARN manual hubs, which i'll be getting pretty soon, i think.

- some rainguards, of course

- some more tint over the stock

- i'd like to also possibly get a roof spoiler, but that's not a very pressing matter.

- possibly some light engine mods

so far, i've just gotten my yakima rack put up, put the PIAA sports horn 400/500Hz in, got 2 new remote fobs, and am planning to get the 120k done soon. i was also able to score some brand new OEM all-season floor mats and those should be coming in soon, hopefully.

well, that's it for now. i've probably gone on long enough. haha.

Welcome Back Bud!!

Post pictures or I don't believe you...

:lol:

B

Yea, pics or it didn't happen! :chairfall:

Welcome back around and sorry for yuor loss of a frame :whistle:

Yea, pics or it didn't happen! :chairfall:

Welcome back around and sorry for yuor loss of a frame :whistle:

sure. pics of what though? new truck?

loss of a frame, maybe. gain of some more cabin space and power makes up for it though. haha.

• 8 months later...