Anyone From Florida Near Orlando?

ahardb0dy

nice! like the custom fender work! LOL

my 94 pathfinder I just got isn't on the road yet and looks stock so no pics of it here but here are some of my 87 hardbody at different stages of it's life:

after some mud fun

2qlvr5u.jpg

gauges I mounted in the dash

2dj16w7.jpg

rear view triple double rollbar sitting on 35's

15nkiyu.jpg

switches custom installed for lights

sfea35.jpg

at the car wash after a night of frozen mud

10gmuli.jpg

side view on 35's with my favorite lights, Hella 2000's

b4un36.jpg

close up of 35" BFG at on centerline wheel with black lugs

v7ehsn.jpg

with aftermarket grille with driving lights built in

2v9bxtt.jpg

Edited by ahardb0dy

the grilles were available years ago, I highly doubt the company is still around, I still have the one in the pic although my truck is gone now, (should have kept it!!), the lights were nice as they were adjustable by adjusting 2 screws just like a headlight. The grill itself was kind of flimsy compared to a stock one. I know when they changed the headlights on the trucks from my style in 87 to the flush type in I believe 89? Not sure what year pathfinders have which type of headlights but my 94 pathfinder has the 89 truck style headlights so I don't think this grille would work without modification.

The gauges I had a upholstery company back home cut the 3 holes above the glove box, I know what ever tool they used the guy told me they broke like 3 bits, I mounted and installed the gauges. I saw a hardbody somewhere ( in a magazine I think) and the owner had 3 gauges mounted like mine were but he had his mounted in a panel and the panel was attached to the dash. I just wanted individual holes and there was actually room for a 4th one if I ever wanted to mount another one. Also in my 87 Hardbody when you open the glove box it had a plastic "roof" under where the gauges were installed that I had to cut open slightly to get my hand up in there to get to the back of the gauges, I noticed in my 94 pathfinder that the metal plate behind the glove box is now "L" shaped and replaces the plastic part that I had to cut. The older trucks used a flat metal pc. behind the glove box.

By the way my 87 had UCA's by Jim Connor racing, first generation type where they reinforced the factory arms and used a ball joint spacer, I had mine optioned with shock tabs on top so I could install triple shocks using shock hoops that I also bought from them, the shock hoops I had painted and NEVER installed !! I still have them all these years later. torsion bars were 2 stage also from JCR. The rear of my truck had double shocks also from Jim Connor, used to use a Rancho add-a-leaf ( the thick short one) until I broke one 4 wheeling than I replaced them with thin Trailmaster add-a-leafs. I had a 3" aluminum block Trailmaster body lift. rear axle had a Jim Connor skid plate and the front skid plate was also one of his parts, still have the front one it's going on my pathfinder. Rear window was from CR Laurence and was one of those limo types that electrically rolled up and down, still have that too,LOL. Roll bar was sold long ago, I had 6 of those Hella Rally 2000's now down to 2 but I still have all the different lenses for them. Front and rear tube bumpers were from Smittybilt, the rear one was modified later to sit in the proper place with the body lift. Winch bumper I got later on was from Pro Zap, no winch but I had my air tank and one of my 2 air horns mounted where the winch was supposed to go. Window visors were from Wade. The BFG all terrains were 35's all other pics were 33" mud terrains. Light bar on top of roll bar was from House of Steel which made the factory Nissan grille guards and stuff and the lettering under the rear facing lights said "go ahead make my day", one day a car behind me had his high beams on and got blinded by the 2 rear lights, the driver didn't appreciate it, he was a cop!! plug hanging under bumper was for a set of tow truck style plug in jumper cables, much more convenient than having to open the hood

Sorry no 4 wheeling pics , most of mine are on video