Windshield Washer Tubing

ahardb0dy

where does the tube run for the rear windshield washer fluid? I mean where it comes into the truck and runs to the rear? i see it coming thru a grommet inside the fender liner and I think I can feel it inside the kick panel but from there I lose it, does it run along the floor or above under the edge of the headliner?

Or passenger side if you drive a RHD truck :rolleyes:

That's why I always refer to it with "left" and "right" side. Because everyone got upset when I said "driver" and "passenger" sides. Which is silly because I'd imagine only like .01% of the vehicles in the US are RHD.

That's why I always refer to it with "left" and "right" side. Because everyone got upset when I said "driver" and "passenger" sides. Which is silly because I'd imagine only like .01% of the vehicles in the US are RHD.

So is that right or left while sitting in the vehicle, or standing in front looking at it? :tongue:

Or passenger side if you drive a RHD truck :rolleyes:

grr....

Left side while sitting in the vehicle.

What if "sitting in the vechile" is sitting in the cargo area with your back against the internal mount spare tire?

Thats one thing I've noticed... I don't have a rear washer... someone at some point deleted the nozzle at least :shrug:

So is that right or left while sitting in the vehicle, or standing in front looking at it? :tongue:

Exactly

What if "sitting in the vechile" is sitting in the cargo area with your back against the internal mount spare tire?

Coming from the guy who sleeps in trunks... :D

Proof that you can make things fool proof, but not damn fool proof!!

B

It's weird cause I took the wiper bottle out of the truck and found the front pump is leaking from the bottom so I took it apart and put some silicone around the edge, but even with the leak when I hooked the pump up to my power supply in my shed it pumped fine, same with the rear pump, I put the tube into a cup of water and it worked fine, so when I put the bottle back in the truck neither one works, so that leads me to believe there is a problem with one of the tubes.

It's weird cause I took the wiper bottle out of the truck and found the front pump is leaking from the bottom so I took it apart and put some silicone around the edge, but even with the leak when I hooked the pump up to my power supply in my shed it pumped fine, same with the rear pump, I put the tube into a cup of water and it worked fine, so when I put the bottle back in the truck neither one works, so that leads me to believe there is a problem with one of the tubes.

Compressed air at low PSI into line will push the dirt through.

Compressed air at low PSI into line will push the dirt through.

Yes, but remember when push it through disconnect the hose from both ends. Last thing you want it a blocked nozzle. A small sewing needle clears the nozzle jets.

ok, I usually use a sewing needle while running hot water thru the nozzles to clean out wax build up etc from them, thanks I will try using air thru the lines