Tired Of Your Gas Hog Pathy's?!

Toby

93938.jpg

http://www.heartlandamerica.com/browse/item.asp?product=fuel-doctor-for-vehicles&PIN=91086&DL=IVS3&GUID=AB3AAC13-FB81-45BD-A081-094AC4181F4E

Fuel Doctor reduces electrical noise in your vehicle's power system including fuel injection systems, which improves fuel efficiency. By enhancing the firing of your engine, gas mileage is greatly increased. And because you use less gas, you reduce your carbon footprint! Easy to use - just plug it into your vehicle's 12V lighter socket and drive! It really works and won't damage your vehicle. Not recommended for hybrid or electric cars 1-yr. limited warranty. "I am using one in my truck right now. It's amazing. I am seeing a 24% increase in fuel economy. I drive 50,000 miles per year as it is. I am going to save $1042 in fuel based at $2.50 per gallon!" - JL - MN

I bought 30! it looks so legit!

lol

*rolls eyes and groans*......

approved for what? it could be approved not to be harmful to the environment, or be made with recycled materials... it could be approved for anything.. but I can certainly say it dosnt do s!it for your fuel mileage.. actually might make it worse cause your carrying around dead weight.. lmao.

Edited by beavis0076

it's approved by a certified EPA test facility!

how can you guys resist?!

So was the gasoline powered alarm clock, which is supposedly safe for indoor use, never mind the CO, it's good for ya.....

So was the gasoline powered alarm clock, which is supposedly safe for indoor use, never mind the CO, it's good for ya.....

Ironically Corvairs came with a gasoline powered heater.

Brain damage was an added bonus :D

First time I seen one on the cig ligher. I seen them on the battery tho. All they really are is a capacitor.

They DO cut down on electronic noise and everything will run better with less EMI interference. So obviously everone needs one.

I use a capacitor and my engine has been notiably better since it went in. Its protecting my MSD ignition box that went in at the same time and it must be whats giving me smoother power aplication too lol

First time I seen one on the cig ligher. I seen them on the battery tho. All they really are is a capacitor.

They DO cut down on electronic noise and everything will run better with less EMI interference. So obviously everone needs one.

I use a capacitor and my engine has been notiably better since it went in. Its protecting my MSD ignition box that went in at the same time and it must be whats giving me smoother power aplication too lol

where did you put the capacitor? I'm running an MSD box too

Edited by beastpath

is it a flux capacitor?

Sounds like something an old guy with ED would use.

:rofl:

i must buy one of those things, and a flux capacitor to go with it just in case! *runs out, wallet in hand*

where did you put the capacitor? I'm running an MSD box too

The MSD cap is physically smal its also only 26 kfd( or 0.26 fd) for compare most ppl use 1 fd or higher for stereos

I mounted my box on the fenderwall next to the battery with one of the mounting corners floating in the open cutout. I used a coil bracket (not the cap bracket) and ran a bolt thru that corner to the bracket. then I bonded a stud to the box for the other side of the bracket.

so basically its mounted to the backside of the box floating in the cutout area in the fenderwall. you can touch it but you can't see it lol

http://msdignition.com/Products/Accessories/Installation_Accessories/8830_-_Noise_Capacitor,_26_Kufd.aspx

is it a flux capacitor?

When I hit 88.2 MPH I can travel time.

Edited by MY1PATH

• 2 weeks later...