Wheels

Entropy98

Hey I have not been her in a while but have a quick question. I am looking to get some 16" wheels that are cheep and will have an offset that will allow 32" tires. I just stumbled on a deal that I don't want to pass up but need to get some 16" wheels in order to have it work. I am in NC so if any locals are selling or know of areas to look that would be very helpful.

I really don't care if they are just black steelies.

I will be getting Firestone Destination M/T 265/75x16.

Thanks,

Tyler

Edited by Entropy98

i have some american racing nitro rims and they only have one size offset that fits our lug pattern here is a few pictures. Right now i am runing 3" suspention lift but i dont think its at 3" maybe 2" i think i need to crank my torsionbars but these rub with 32" tires on the fenders only when flexing ALOT so if u have a full 3" lift and these rims and 32" tires you shouldnt have a problem. I dont think the offset would matter with my case its a matter of not beling lifted enough i could take the flares off and it would be great!

7988d272.jpg

c193e77c.jpg

Edited by edicer2

I currently have the AC lift with 1 inch strut spacer. I have been running the MT/R 32/11.50x15 and am just getting new tires but to get the 32" diameter I have to get a 16" rim. I would like to get something for less than $50. I ran into a $25 deal a wheel at discount tire but the clear coat was coming off in certian area. I hesitate to get a wheel that the clear coat is already coming off. They of course were used slightly (MB V-Drive wheels) http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/wheels/mb_wheels/product/byName.do?r=NCEINT%7Cpc%7C28110&tmn=V-Drive&typ=Truck