Those With Merlot Pearl Colored Pathys..

iPath

I picked up an '04 with 47k miles yesterday. Wasn't my first color choice, but I was hard pressed to find anything else with low miles like this so I didn't have much of a choice. Don't get me wrong, I think it looks great and it's growing on me more and more. So my question is, does anyone have any pics of modified pathfinders in this color? Lifted or anything else. I am wondering what it would look like with blacked out rims, not sure how the two colors would look together. Thanks!

First welcome! Second I have no clue personally what "merlot" is (and ain't searching, sorry). Maby post up a pic and a photoshop type user might be able to help you, of scare you. Third, you work for apple? :rofl: sorry

First welcome! Second I have no clue personally what "merlot" is (and ain't searching, sorry). Maby post up a pic and a photoshop type user might be able to help you, of scare you. Third, you work for apple? :rofl: sorry

Haha ya sorry about the gay name, just made something quick. Here is a dark picture of the color: It's like a dark maroon

35c3nfo.jpg

2lmumv5.jpg

hell I like the rims, better than my lego's, nice lookin ride and welcome. There are some lifted R50's here, we just puchased a "Merlot" 05 - R51

Edited by headpeace

It's a marketing strategy that's been around as long as they've been painting cars. Substitute the name of an expensive sounding red wine instead of dark red metallic.

Or in my case of my old Pathfinder "black emerald pearl" means GREEN

iPath? is Steve Jobs making a product marketed towards us?

Offf couurse not. Ehem be on the look out for the new white plastic pathfiner 3g. First year won't come with 4wd or rear wheel, just front wheel. We have to have something to improve the next year!

Say Hello to iPath

stevejobsipath.jpg

Man, you seriously have to make that your picture thing... That just truely made my day as it's the first time I smiled let alone lauged all day!

Truck looks pretty clean... for now. :crossedwires:

A very Nice Ride you got and the rims are nice too .

I'de second the chromed contoure on your grill needs to go go and remove the white / silver line on the side and you'll be done , dont go for black rims ( My opinion )