Thrown Into The Pathfinder Spotlight

never owned a pathfinder before, now girlfriend and myself own 2 97 pathfinders, one is a standard, one automatic.

mostly here to see just how much i can pimp out my pathfinder, get better mpg and maybe make it into a serious 4x4. All suggestions are welcome, and i look forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome,I too own to pathfinders...one is a 95 and the other a 96-97 car50...there good 4x stock but the mini van ones need a little jelp(car50s)You should beable too find all that your looking for on this site.

Better mpg and serious 4x4 don't really go hand in hand. The extra weight of protection (skids, sliders, bumpers) lift, and bigger tires tend to negate anything you do to get better mileage. That said, it's totally worth it when you can go play offroad. :)

Welcome!

What she said...

Welcome to the site!! The wife and I have 3 pathfinders, 2 95 and a 99. One 95 is being parted out, the other 95 is being modified into a more serious wheeler and the 99 is being set up for comfort and mileage...

There are plenty of tricks documented here so look around, read up and ask away!!

B

Welcome! Depending on your definition of "pimped out" you should be able to find most tricks you want to know. Pezzy besicly hit it right with the building a 4x4 = not better mpg but it's definatly worth it when yo ucan play as well as get from point a to point b

Well the easy way to gain a couple more MPG and increase your off road capabilities on the R50 is to replace the hubs with Warn manual hubs. Lots of info about that particular mod and plenty of others here, you just have to look around!

Welcome to the boards! WAVEY

Edited by SC88Pathy