Clock Fuse?

MTXaudioSYSTM

alright so i snapped a bunch of fuses tonite right after i replaced them, ill check it out in the am but i noticed my clock in my dash isnt there now, which fuse does it run off of. like i said in the am ill get out my power probe and figure out what i did wrong installing the new stereo

thankss

alright so i snapped a bunch of fuses tonite right after i replaced them, ill check it out in the am but i noticed my clock in my dash isnt there now, which fuse does it run off of. like i said in the am ill get out my power probe and figure out what i did wrong installing the new stereo

thankss

It should be the same one as the one for the dome light.

It should be the same one as the one for the dome light.

fixed it before i saw this. you were right!

now what im noticing is my dash lights are all alot dimmer then they used to be and even adjusting doesnt adjust them. any ideas what to check, now im stumped lol. replaced all the fuses and covered the arcing wires.

It sounds like you have a pretty high current draw on that circuit, or the rheostat(dimmer dial) may be bad. What caused this in the first place?

ehh hacked up job and wires touching when installing another stereo. result in popping fuses